2003 Hall of Shame {So Far}

Who wants to mail these poor Tassie guys some matches and a brick of TNT? The suffering must end!!!

AdrianS said:
Who wants to mail these poor Tassie guys some matches and a brick of TNT? The suffering must end!!!

From what I hear, that centre needs TNT and matches, it'd be just about a national trust bowling alley by now :D

Lyn Alberry 5-7-10 on Lane 1 during Rainbow League at............ :eek: Moonah :eek: this morning!!

That's about 41 and counting this year :shock: LOL

first weekend of tassies rolloffs in hobart
kara bunting left 2 1-5-7's
well done kara on your lead after the first weekend

8) marsh 8)

THIS WAS PRETTY FUNNY TO WATCH. SAM PARRELLA BOWLING MONDAY NIGHT BRUNSWICK LEAGUE AT WOODVILLE BOWL IN ADELAIDE EARLIER IN THE YEAR. SAM STRUCK 14 TIMES IN 1 GAME FOR A 280 GAME.

HE STRUCK THE 1ST FRAME, GOT A STRIKE IN THE 2ND FRAME BUT FOULED, THEN SPARED THE FRAME FOR A FOUL SPARE, STRUNG 6 IN A ROW TOGETHER, GOT UP & STRUCK THE 9TH FRAME ONLY TO BE TOLD HE BOWLED ON THE WRONG LANE. RE-BOWLED THE 9TH ON THE RIGHT LANE GETTING A STRIKEAND THE BAGGED OUT IN THE 10TH FRAME FOR A 280 GAME.

CERTAINLY GOT HIS MONEYS WORTH.

Haha thanks Marsh but it was actually 3 lol!!!!!!!!! and wwhile I'm at it seein as i know someone will put it in i'll do it for them .. I also left a 2-4-5-7-8-10 hahahahah oops

Matty (aka Tiger) .....

You guys should seriously consider using your fingers when you release the ball down there! Androo must have more revs than everyone else in the centre altogether! :lol:

Seriously though, why so many ........ you don't see us northerners coming down there leaving silly things ... let alone 5-7-10's.

Cheers :wink:

Jonathan Maguire, Lanes 3-4 at...... :eek: Moonah Bowl leaves another 5-7-10 tonight in Sponsors League.

I believe that's the second one for the young master Maguire since his arrival from across the pond in Melbourne.
:idea: 42 :idea:

scooter said:
Matty (aka Tiger) .....

You guys should seriously consider using your fingers when you release the ball down there! Androo must have more revs than everyone else in the centre altogether! :lol:

Seriously though, why so many ........ you don't see us northerners coming down there leaving silly things ... let alone 5-7-10's.

Cheers :wink:

Gday Scott,

Perfect explanation mate - you Northerners don't bowl here during the weeknights.
You don't see many trees left in tourneys down here, hell knows I've tried too, to please the crowd and everything :lol:
I remember one person from Interstate (Launceston) saying "I won't leave a tree here" - what happened first night? You guessed it - Up pops the tree :lol: I will admit though, it was not in the pocket.

The pins here are like those old Fisher Price plastic skittles (remember the old coloured ones) :lol: Thats the way they sound when they get hit.

Judging by Androo's scores tonight in post bowling, he wishes he DIDN'T have that big a shot.......2-10, 2-4-8-10, 2-8-10........miss the headpin on the left, hell even I found them too dry :eek:
I don't think I've ever seen Androo throwing a more flattened out shot ever mate....LOL Looked like mine :lol:

Funny thing is though Scoot - out of the 38 Trees I've left in 20 years of bowling - ALL of them have been at Moonah, and MOST have been on the same 3 pairs.

All bowlers are products of thier environment and that's generally why there are a lot of 1960's type strokers here - because that's what we've generally had to bowl on down here throughout the years.

Like I always say, no good of having 44,971 revs if you cant hit the pocket or close two frames in a row is it :wink:

PS - When are ya heading on down for a Brown Cordial next?
Enjoy :D

Matty,

I agree with your comments about adapting to your environment.

Tournament conditions down there (as a rule) are quite good (for me anyway), but once again I know what your saying, Lonny tournament condition is nothing like what we are used to!

Should be down your way to sample some brown cordials (boags of course) sometime over Xmas - New Years etc Will let you know.

TIGER said:
I remember one person from Interstate (Launceston) saying "I won't leave a tree here" - what happened first night? You guessed it - Up pops the tree :lol: I will admit though, it was not in the pocket.

Matty, thanks for not naming names there buddy lol but as you accurately pointed out, that shot was not pocket and therefore I protest against you including it in the book!!! lol :D

Btw... I can't remember ever saying I wouldn't leave one. I think you're getting confused in your old age, and just because I put more on the ball than you do :wink: :wink:

K-C said:
Btw... I can't remember ever saying I wouldn't leave one. I think you're getting confused in your old age, and just because I put more on the ball than you do :wink: :wink:

It ain't hard... even if I just bowl with my thumb I get more... I proved that ;)

K-C said:
Matty, thanks for not naming names there buddy lol but as you accurately pointed out, that shot was not pocket and therefore I protest against you including it in the book!!! lol :D
I put your appeal to the Tribunal, and it was instantly dismissed after 0.000032 seconds of deliberations by the said members of the committee - It Stands :D Sorry Buddy :D

K-C said:
I think you're getting confused in your old age, and just because I put more on the ball than you do :wink: :wink:

Easy on the age thing girl :D You aint that far behind me :wink:
I'm still young enough to put you over my knee :lol: :lol: LMAO

Yes, you probably would have more revs than me, that's why I always have to cover my groin with a bowling towel every time you rip the 5-pin :eek: Croikey :eek:

Androooo said:
It aint hard... even if I just bowl with my thumb I get more....I've proved that :wink:
I'm just proving to you young whipper-snappers that I don't need half the lane to average 210 :D

Enjoy :D

heya matty baby
well the other week i was bolwing at my home centre (bateau bay) and left a 4,7,9,10
unfair i would say
and at cheso i left the 7,9,10
catch ya round!

ok here is one for the book of shame. in the northcote championships, i saw Daryl Pappin leave a 9 pin.

Although that doesn't seem shamefull. the fact that he drove past it with a 12 pound ball. (right hander) i thought that it was pretty funny.

Pam Underwood a lovely 5-7-10 in Underwood Motors League at Moonah this evening.......

:idea: 43 :idea:

Amy Huxley a beautiful pancake on Lane 17 in Centre League tonight ..........5-7-10 :eek:
Only to see the very next game a fellow lefty, the famous Ray Tilla go kerplunk on the very same Lane, Lane 17 ............5-7-10 :roll:

A sloped deck once again causing this :eek:
Keeps up and we'll have more trees here than a friggin' rainforest :shock:

:idea: 45 :idea: ..........and getting bored counting :roll:

Back
Top Bottom