Youngster Keen In Preparation For Melbourne Cup

milkman

In todays news, Jason Belmonte, a leading youth bowler originating from Orange in NSW, arrived a week early for the Melbourne Cup, to be held at Ed Fleming Lanes in Mooroolbark, Victoria. The disgruntled youngster first played down these allegations by quoting that he simply arrived at his destination early to prepare for his title campaign, but openly admitted later in the day that he simply "****ed up".

"I booked my flight thinking everything was fine, but I was a bit confused when I arrived at the bowl, and the lights were out with the disco music playing", the two-handed bowler nicknamed 'Belmo' explained. "First I thought it was a joke, but then I realised I had a made big mistake, and tried to cover it up. I failed dismally."

Jason somehow managed to get the dates for his flight wrong, but booked his accommodation for the correct weekend. He was unable to find emergency accommodation, and proceeded in temporary residency in the local McDonald's car park, adjacent to the bowling centre.

"It was a bit cold, but at least I managed to get some free food off the friendly staff at the McDonalds store", Jason told us. "I never really appreciated cheeseburgers until now. If Ronald McDonald ever tries out for Prime Minister, he has my vote".

Jason is highly fancied to place well in this years Melbourne Cup, and with a full 7 days practise at Mooroolbark before the tournament, his mistake may turn out to be a recipe for success.

Good on ya belmo ya knob!!!

Next time read the entry form dude! hahaha good luck anyway buddy. Congrats on canberra open again! Liked ur odds! ACt should go up now cause im in the team now too! Seeing's tho i didn't get a mention!!

anywayz good luck to all in melb

later

Keiran

This CANT be true!!!!

where is he staying?

and how come he has internet access i saw him online at 5pm this evening!!

*shakes head*

Ronald McDonald come on!!!!

*falls off the cheer laughing*

Hi all
Yes im in MELBOURNE...... ive been using internet cafes to log on.....

The staff at Maccas though now have a evicted me from their carpark saying and i quote
"YOUR RENT IS OVERDUE"

Dont ask me how i did this.... but everytime i think about it i have a laugh!!!!!

Plus is a week off work right!
icon_smile.gif

So if there are any VIC's out there who would have a spare bed and a shower id very much like a home to stay in for a while!

and if Mrs Jenkins is reading this... Thanks for the warming up late last night!
icon_razz.gif

I advise all bowlers to check DATES and not count the weekends till the next tournament!!!!

****ing budget calander hahaha

Must go..... free bagles are being given to the homeless!

LaaaaaaaaaaaaaaTer

All i can say is that i am in big trouble Belmo booked my flight so if he is in Melb and i am still here i better go to a flight center pretty damm quick
icon_smile.gif
hahaha

Hey belmo save me a cheese burger !

icon_smile.gif
icon_smile.gif
icon_smile.gif
icon_smile.gif
icon_smile.gif
icon_smile.gif

Belmo my man...........

Like the days when I used to go over to the Perth Cup a week early to practice there. It worked (4 times at least LOL) so take heart that your........ mmmm ............ eagerness?!?!?!?!?! may pay off in the long run.

(At least i always had a weeks accomodation sorted out BEFORE I landed in a foreign city!

icon_razz.gif
icon_razz.gif
icon_razz.gif
icon_razz.gif
icon_razz.gif

Belmo hunni,

I told u the tournie wasn't on this weekend
amazes me that u still went thinking u were right.

You always think ur right!!!

All i hope is that you remember our wedding date. Gotta love you though for ur sillyness!

Love
Kim

The main problem I have had is when my beloved thought the Rosemount Cup was a 2 day tournie but is a 3 as per 2001. OOPS! At least she got the weekend right, just mistook the return date.

Belmo,
This is like a master card ad:

Cost of a flight to Melbourne : $289
Cost of 7 day accomodation : $Free thanks M's
The fact that EVERYONE who reads this is going to put S**T on you for ever : PRICELESS
icon_smile.gif

Hey if you get to Melbourne a week early for a national tournament then how early are you going to get to Hong Kong for FIQ.
icon_razz.gif
icon_razz.gif
icon_razz.gif

Geeez, it will have to be a month in Hong Kong before FIQ for sure!!
icon_biggrin.gif

BTW......how is Milkie's mum?? Tell her I said hi!!
icon_wink.gif

This is exactly what this sport needs today from its bowlers: EAGERNESS...DISCIPLIN...A SENSE OF HUMOUR. Belmo if I lived there I would put you up if only to have a giggle every time I looked at you.
icon_smile.gif
icon_smile.gif
icon_smile.gif
icon_smile.gif

Hello, It's the MiLK_MaN here :^)

I thought I would point out that this is a joke, so please stop ringing Belmo asking where he is HAHAHAH. All I can say, this worked a lot better than I thought.

This all came about, as Belmo and I were chatting on MSN on Wednesday, and he said he would see me on the weekend (this weekend). I asked him why he would be seeing me this weekend, and he thought the Melbourne Cup was a week earlier than it really is.

This prompted him into calling the airline company he booked his flights with, and organise flights for the CORRECT weekend.

Belmo, thanks for letting us have a laugh on you, I'll shout you a drink at Melbourne Cup :^)

YES!! I agree with Kagg69. This sport does need EAGERNESS AND DISCIPLIN.

Jason, maybe you should talk to the organisers of the Melbourne Cup and ask them to change the prize for the winner of the tournament. Instead of just receiving money, they could change the first prize to money plus 6 nights and 7 days Bed and Breakfast at McDonalds (hahahaha!!!).
icon_razz.gif

GOOD LUCK AND HIGH ROLLING AT THE MELBOURNE CUP.
icon_smile.gif
icon_smile.gif
icon_smile.gif

MILKMAN:
I have been in stiches all week... Like you i cant believe how well this prank went...and who else better to play a prank on than the prank king himsefl!

After recieving over 15 emails 20 calls and 15 SMS messages i better setthe story straight!
Im at home with my lovly mummy reading on... im fine and im at no time over the last week been living in a MACCAS carpark or scabbing free bagles haha

Im going to rank this prank up there with best i have ever being apart of... Glad you had a laugh at my expence hahahaha

Till Melbourne cup (this weekend coming...haha)
I shall see you all there

PS... If i ever did get stuck in Melbourne im sure the staff at Ed Flemings lanes would never neglect me
icon_smile.gif

After having a short conversation with Simon the manager of Ed Flemeing lanes he asked me to post the truth so the world wouldnt think he was a bad man hahaha
Maybe i should receive a % cut from all the free advertising ED Flemeings lanes has got over the last week
icon_smile.gif
icon_smile.gif
!

LaaaaaaaaaaTer!

can i just say HAHAHAHAHAHA

thanks belmo, i neva thort i could smile untill now.
icon_smile.gif

Ever seen 'The Sting'or'Double Jeopardy',are you reeeeeeally sure he's at home?

Just wondering - does anyone know if Belmo has actually arrived safely in Melbourne to bowl this weekend??????
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

Back
Top Bottom