X Games Bowling, Junior Bowler Program

Mistagear

www.xgamesbowling.com
In keeping with the principle that the future of any sport depends on the fostering young talent, X Games Bowling is proud to announce,
the first junior bowler to be included in our Junior Support Program, is Jayden Panella from Warners Bay Superstrike, near Newcastle NSW.

Jayden will be bowling the 2014 season with modest support under this new program.

I have watched Jayden's progress this past year under the guidance of Coach Peter Zambelis.
Jayden's dedication to training combined with ever increasing skill set and friendly nature sets him apart from many others in the junior ranks and qualifies him as a worthy recipient.

Congratulations to Jayden, I'd like to also wish him every success for 2014 and beyond.

I would love to immediately be inducting more worthy juniors, but as a fledgling start-up business, XGB is unable to expand the program at this time. This will be reviewed at some point in the future.
I do urge people who's business interests lie within the bowling industry to urgently seek out junior bowlers to support. They are the future of this sport, without help, these future stars might not exist and so too the sport.

Nice work Peter.

Thank you for the effort you are putting in trying to making a change to our sport. With out some different ideas and some change the sport will disappear over time.

Thanks again,

Back
Top Bottom