WTF?

Guys like him, Mac Stewart and all those good SA guys from a few yr back are too good for rachiug, gawd cant have them there spoiling things :D

Well Congratulations another great decision for the benifit of Rachuig.
On one hand you have the national body trying to revive Rachuig and on the other some power trippers working against them! Might be time for the national body to take control of Rachuig so that they have some chance of winning the fight?:mad:
cheers

Its a DISGUSTING !!!!!!!!!!!! What else can you say!!!....Those who make decisions & point fingers at who they call trouble makers.

They wonder why they cant get a decent number of bowlers wanting to try out for their STATE !!!!
Everyone one is to scared to say anything just in case they get kicked of for having an opinon......Pathetic !!!!

Its a DISGUSTING !!!!!!!!!!!! What else can you say!!!....Those who make decisions & point fingers at who they call trouble makers.

They wonder why they cant get a decent number of bowlers wanting to try out for their STATE !!!!
Everyone one is to scared to say anything just in case they get kicked of for having an opinon......Pathetic !!!!

Mick have no idea what you talking about but i bet its good.

What 10 male bowlers trying out for a state team not good enough mmmmmmmmm thats just sad:(

Rachuig should be n1 comp we all try for but its not why?:confused:

Interesting opinions but here's the question.

Should someone who has not, (I repeat not) met the conditions set down prior to the nomination process be allowed to compete when others have complied with all the requirements.

If others have paid their dues I think it is only fair that all members of the TEAM, (again I repeat it is a TEAM) are subject to the same conditions with no exemptions unless of course there are special circumstances.

If you are so keen for George to be a member maybe you should either pay for him yourself or take up a collection on his behalf!

I for one, think if the conditions (that everyone knew about) have not been met then so be it and good on the Selectors for making a stand.

Well said Tiger...

I agree that a Landlord would throw out the tenant if they didn't pay the rent...Well done to the Selectors...

Yes I didn't pay the 2nd payment before the required date and yes I didn't attend a coaching camp last weekend (due to work and family commitments). I have attended State Champs, I have had one on one sessions with coaches and met other coaching requirements in Townsville as part of the State Team requirements. I have $400 on me now........

My question is

a) If I pay today can I get re-instated?
b) Have the people put into the team met the requirements of the team in regards to coaching sessions, State Championships requirements and one on one sessions that I have currently completed?

It seems to be rules for some and rules for others..... Why would you want to represent your state with this sort of politics. Whilst this continues Rachuig will continue to decrease in popularity and ensure Australia's best will not participate.

Check out the Australian rankings and compare it to the participant list for Rachuig 2009, this issue and alike only ensures the our best bowlers won't bowl. Any other States out there need a lefty on the bench?

God I love the politics in bowling and all the crap that goes with it!!

I enjoyed the days of top 7 making the team, no coaching sessions, and all the requirements that go with it....

Probably why I enjoy Seniors now....(up to a point).

George, if you bowl for another state, wouldn't really be right , would it.
State team meaning, and always should be state of origin!! no matter what.

Cheers

Tony

Geo,

Only the selectors can answer your queries but I agree entirely that there are rules for some and then rules for others.

I have been on the right side of the rules on occassions and have never felt confortable about it.

I know that the association up here is trying their best but you would think that after so many years of Rachuig and other team events that there wouldn't be the number of issues that seem to keep arising.

On a lighter note, I see that you have finally worked out where all lefties should be, "On the Bench".

Hey Tiger,
If NSW put all their lefties on the bench this year, they would only have three bowlers.They would still win.
Cheers Lovey

Hey Tiger,
If NSW put all their lefties on the bench this year, they would only have three bowlers.They would still win.
Cheers Lovey

With Fred and Sam trying out l was surprised you didn't get the urge aswell Steve.

Dont know how you look in a skirt George but we only had 1 girl nominate for roll offs. They could do with a good lefty.

Interesting opinions but here's the question.

Should someone who has not, (I repeat not) met the conditions set down prior to the nomination process be allowed to compete when others have complied with all the requirements.

If others have paid their dues I think it is only fair that all members of the TEAM, (again I repeat it is a TEAM) are subject to the same conditions with no exemptions unless of course there are special circumstances.

If you are so keen for George to be a member maybe you should either pay for him yourself or take up a collection on his behalf!

I for one, think if the conditions (that everyone knew about) have not been met then so be it and good on the Selectors for making a stand.

my question is
will you ever bowl rachuig again Tiger
cos in all honesty
i would pay money to see a QLD team with blokes like Qualla, you and G in it.

Dont know how you look in a skirt George but we only had 1 girl nominate for roll offs. They could do with a good lefty.

Somebody get a photo of that!

Gary, people don't nominate for Rachuig because it requires an inordinate amount of time and money to do all the nominations, camps, training sessions, etc. Admittedly I run a pro-shop, so every weekend involves bowling in one form or another, making my free weekends very precious to me. Frankly, I'm amazed George nominates for Rachuig.

For a similar investment of time and money, you can go to about 4 majors and cut out all the politicking! Maybe even bring home a dollar or two for your efforts, but at the very least, find a lot more good places to eat on your travels.

Rachuig is one of those things I always say I'd love to do, but every time I look seriously at it, I just walk away thinking "God, that's a lot of weekends." Nationals also comes at the busiest time of the tournament schedule when every bugger wants to put an event on, so keeping a marriage running smoothly gets pretty hard. I don't care who's on the calendar first; that's not my point. Nationals probably is, but my point is that there's too many events in too short a space for a lot of people with families.

Somebody get a photo of that!

Gary, people don't nominate for Rachuig because it requires an inordinate amount of time and money to do all the nominations, camps, training sessions, etc. Admittedly I run a pro-shop, so every weekend involves bowling in one form or another, making my free weekends very precious to me. Frankly, I'm amazed George nominates for Rachuig.

For a similar investment of time and money, you can go to about 4 majors and cut out all the politicking! Maybe even bring home a dollar or two for your efforts, but at the very least, find a lot more good places to eat on your travels.

Rachuig is one of those things I always say I'd love to do, but every time I look seriously at it, I just walk away thinking "God, that's a lot of weekends." Nationals also comes at the busiest time of the tournament schedule when every bugger wants to put an event on, so keeping a marriage running smoothly gets pretty hard. I don't care who's on the calendar first; that's not my point. Nationals probably is, but my point is that there's too many events in too short a space for a lot of people with families.

What R U trying to say Jase,

To many tournaments.
Not enough weekends in a calendar year.
To many inconsiderate bowlers having families.

Maybe TBA should look at the problem if they want to increase numbers at events like Nationals, Rachuig etc instead of grabbing every $ that's thrown at them like a cheap hooker to rank tournaments.

I still have a winning Rachuig medal (21 years old) going cheap if anyone want one.................How about you George ?

Hey Jonesy, your collecting memorabilia, not old enough yet or not worth much being left handed?

lol...........

Cheers

Tony

Back
Top Bottom