WTF?

Sean M

Where has all the recent posts gone? It seems all the posts in the last 24hrs have dissappeared or is it just my computer?

No it's not just your computer, i just began to read posts and realised certain ones were missing from yesterday...? :confused:

yes i have also noticed that quite a few threads and posts have dissappeared since yesterday..............

whats the go jase?

i just had to re reply to a post that i replied to yesterday
does that makes sense
mmmm o well time to drink
go the dragons

I couldnt get on to the website for several hours this morning so might be something to do with that. Who knows! :)

i think jase used back up files from whenever he creates them , cause i know totalbowling was down this morning, so he used them to reboot,

A lot of the new high scores in the last 24hrs were deleted too.... bugger.

These things happen :)

Luke D said:
A lot of the new high scores in the last 24hrs were deleted too.... bugger.
These things happen
You are kidding me I sat up all night playing them and I got so many high scores, you mean to say they are now gone? :mad:
;) ;) ;)

Kellie said:
You are kidding me I sat up all night playing them and I got so many high scores, you mean to say they are now gone?

That’s unlucky.......;)

Sorry guys the server that the site is with obviously crashed again through the night.

My support Team has been working all through the night to get the site up and running again ASAP and yes had to reinstate it back to the last back up.
I apologize once again for any inconvenience caused,...Kellie..:) And to any of the threads that were posted since the last back up till it crashed have disappeared into Forum heaven..

Hope that helps solve the mystery

NICE THREAD TITLE SEAN...:rolleyes:

Great work in getting the back up files running Jase.
Keep up the great work on the site.
It's never easy when the server crashes.
I hope everyone appreciates the hard work you and your crew put in to keeping this site running.

Lyndon

Kellie said:
You are kidding me I sat up all night playing them and I got so many high scores, you mean to say they are now gone? :mad:
I'm sure you'll be able to crack that 80 mark on the golf game again sometime Kel :lol:
I got 300000+ on that Poker Machine game... its all gone.. guess I'll have to rely on the taxpayer funded holidays now :( haha

I can't understand why the Hangaroo game ripped me off!
I finished all 10 rounds and it still gave me a score of 9:confused:
It is the third time it has done that - I thought it was just a mistake but obviously not!

I can't understand why the Hangaroo game ripped me off!
I finished all 10 rounds and it still gave me a score of 9
It is the third time it has done that - I thought it was just a mistake but obviously not!

I do belive that is the norm on that game ( other posts on same topic )................opp's.

Gary.......................................:cool:

Damn ! I had a 900 series on Island Bowling as well. I was hoping to get it sanctioned. My Dad witnessed it - does that count ?

Dave :p :p :p :eek:

xballs said:
Damn ! I had a 900 series on Island Bowling as well. I was hoping to get it sanctioned. My Dad witnessed it - does that count ?
Dave :p :p :p :eek:
Not a problem Dave. Just send in a letter saying that the ball was legal and the pins weighed up OK. You'll get it sanctioned no worries. Oh, and well done mate. Join the elite club!!!

Sorry quick question, just wondering with my age, I have no idea what the heading means. Can someone please help me out.

Back
Top Bottom