World Out Games - Montreal, Canada

GeorgeF

Hypercell = Hyperhook!
for anyone interested (and suitability qualified)

The 1st World Outgames will be bringing together lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT), athletes from around the world to celebrate sport, culture and human rights. The Outgames will offer 35 disciplines, with events for everyone from seasoned to recreational athletes. The excitement will begin July 26 to August 5, 2006 at the Palais de Congrès in Montreal, Canada.

With one of the most renowned recreational sports, Bowling will be part of the 35 disciplines offered at the 1st World Outgames. The Bowling tournament will host a maximum of 1,350 participating that will partake in one of two available tournaments: Tenpin or Duckpin.

In either of these tournaments, players will be part of one of the following divisions: League, Social or Para-division. With over 60 cities internationally participating, the competition will be held from July 30 to August 4, 2006 at the Salon Laurentien-Jean-Talon.

New high tech definition installation and equipment is utilized at Salon Laurentien-Jean-Talon. The tournaments will take place at one of the best bowling lanes in Canada, where many tournaments have already been televised.

All these tournaments will be sanctioned by the “Fédération des Quilles du Québec” (FQQ) and the “Fédération Internationale des Quilleurs” (FIQ). The rules of the International Bowling Federation (IBF) will apply to the bowling tournament.

Every participant in the 1st World Outgames will receive a participation medal. Medals will also be awarded for first, second and third place athletes.

For specific questions about the Bowling tournament email [email protected].

to xballs

Please delete your post in which you quote a post which I chose to delete all on my own. My comments were in answer to two prior insulting posts which were deleted by administration.

My post was in support of freedom to be who or whatever you choose and not to say bowling is gay.

Maybe if you took the time to contact me and find out what I stand for you'd understand that I don't care for any forms of discrimination.

Ninja299 said:
me too
i just happen to be trapped in a mans body. :)

Ok, now this a classic example of an opening thats worth taking....

Maybe you 2 should hook up sometime?:D

Wayne: Maybe bowlings not the only thing thats Gay down your way?

*legal disclaimer* (thanks for the idea mr 2 hands)

This statement does not represent my viewpoint towards gay's, lesbians, americans, or old people, it is purely in fun for the entertainment of Australia's bowling public.

tonx said:
Ok, now this a classic example of an opening thats worth taking....
Maybe you 2 should hook up sometime?:D

Wayne: Maybe bowlings not the only thing thats Gay down your way?
*legal disclaimer* (thanks for the idea mr 2 hands)
This statement does not represent my viewpoint towards gay's, lesbians, americans, or old people, it is purely in fun for the entertainment of Australia's bowling public.
hahah nah ill pass tonx

but if george wanted too spend some time with me sharing his knowledge of this sport i would be there in a flash

i'm sure i could come up with a few more lesbian lines but i wont out of respect to the gay community and to the fact poor jase has already probably had to use the delete button more than he would like in this thread.

Back
Top Bottom