World Cup - Day 3

GeorgeF

Hypercell = Hyperhook!
Well what a relief, I had a discussion with my friend Jennifer from Canada (fellow lefty) and made a great decision today and made a change. I decided to throw my 360 grit sanded Kinetic Pearl up 10 board at 35km/h. It was a huge change to where I was playing, it wasn't something I had contemplated before but it was a gamble that payed off.

For the first time this week I had a bit of hold and it felt like I had the lane. I had to keep my speed up but it worked to a treat. Whilst I shot 1350 for 6 it could have been more. I just pray the lanes will be the same tomorrow so I can make some ground on the top 5. If I leaked it to 7 board it hooked, I could pull it into 11 or so and I had hold. The bloody AMF oiling machine just can't put down any decent volume so speed helps (which is very comfortable for me).

Ann Marie again showed why she is amazing moving up to 2nd place with another good block. Things are looking up for the aussies, hopefully the lanes will play the same and Ann Marie and I can post some decent numbers.

I don't bowl until late tomorrow, time to get some sleep. Adios amigo!

Nice blog again...keep it up George. On ya Ann Marie! Set the lanes on fire and good bowling to you both.. :)

Back
Top Bottom