world-bowling-group-to-explore-alternative-scoring system

I never said you didn't believe in what you are doing Pete. I commend you for having a go & trying something. Plenty of people on here have offered you plenty of feedback on your scoring system. I know you're upset at WTBA basically ripping off you system as well, and based on the reactions I saw on social media regarding that scoring system, I doubt WTBA will use it again in the future. Yet, all your posts still revert back to your scoring system & how you think it can save our sport.

If our views were reversed, I wouldnt expect you to stop posting and I'm not going to.
Please just ignore my posts

It's pretty hard to ignore when you have all those pictures at the bottom of your posts, even your one line posts take up so much space plastering your logos everywhere.

Frameplay did exactly what is was supposed to do, a quicker, closer and easier to understand contest.
If the commentators had done even a reasonable job (they obviously don't like change) it would have been a decent show.
Let's remember, it is not to replace traditional scoring, just another option. I think the initial reaction was similiar with limited overs cricket.
Maybe if the producers used technology that is available like animations showing the ball path, speed, rev-rates and even rotation showing why the ball went where it did, similar to what they use in cricket, bowling shows might be more exciting to others instead of just those of us who love it.
With months between filming and going to air, something more could have been done.
Oh, and the best bowlers did win.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom