Win A Ball Winner.

Kellie

Facebook Rocks
Congrats to I30girl07 for picking Andrew McArthur with her guess of 211.6.

Andrew averaged 206.94 in qualifing, and then went on the win the 2008 SA Cup.

A big thank you to Glenn Rowland and QubicaAMF Worldwide for their donation of a Columbia 300: Wrath Dead Flush.

Thanks to all of those that entered and used their manners, and yes Bobba, maybe on the next comp if you can't say thanks to the sponsor, when you place your vote then your vote won't count, maybe something for everyone to think about. Might make it rule number 1 on the next win a comp.

OMG! What a guess ha! Only 2 of us picked him.
A massive thank you to Glenn Rowland and QubicaAMF Worldwide for their donation of a Columbia 300 Wrath Dead Flush. And thanks to you as well Kellie.

So close..........and I used my manners too!;)

Congratulations Sarah.

Thanks to all who continue to support this sport of ours by donating such great prizes in competitions such as these, and to the bowlers who go out there and do their stuff in the tournies so we the viewer have the chance of basking in your sucessess.

A special thank you to Kellie and the crew at Totalbowling also for their ongoing dedication to this forum and to the sport in general.:D

And yes, Bobba a new rule #1 sounds good to us ;)

Thanks, and sorry to those that i may have upset or annoyed because i forgot to say sorry, and anyone that knows me personally knows i'm very polite and would only forget to say Thanks if i honestly forgot or i was rushing. So sorry! And Thank you once again!

So close..........and I used my manners too!;)
Congratulations Sarah..:D
And yes, Bobba a new rule #1 sounds good to us ;)

Broni,

Since you did use your manners, and I am Part of the TotalBowling Team…I am more than happy to donate you a 15 Pound Hammer bowling ball as the closest winner using your manners, and we thank you for that…

You have a choice of an Anger/Black Widow/Black Widow Pearl or Cherry Vibe…

Thanks to all forum members and sponsors who continue to support this fabulous site and we very great full for that…

Broni Pm me for details…

Hey Broni,
What did you decide on?
Mine arrived yesterday. Fast on delivery.
Thanks again to Glenn and QubicaAMF.

Back
Top Bottom