AO Win A Ball Winner

Kellie

Facebook Rocks
Congrats to Rpac23 for picking Matt Riley with her guess of 218.7.

Matt averaged 221.73 in qualifing, and then went on the win the 2008 Australian Open.

A big thank you to Glenn Rowland and QubicaAMF Worldwide for their donation of a Track KINETIC ENERGY.

Thanks to all of those that entered, and thanks to Glenn for allowing the total bowling members to enter another great win a ball comp.

Cheers Kellie

Way to go Richard you got me by .1 on the average lol, hey by the way you owe me a drink as i told you to put in an entry.

Michael Mclaren
Tickets for short lol

Congrats to Rpac23 for picking Matt Riley with her guess of 218.7.
Matt averaged 221.73 in qualifing, and then went on the win the 2008 Australian Open.
A big thank you to Glenn Rowland and QubicaAMF Worldwide for their donation of a Track KINETIC ENERGY.
Thanks to all of those that entered, and thanks to Glenn for allowing the total bowling members to enter another great win a ball comp.
Cheers Kellie

HER???

I'd like to thank Totalbowling for putting up the competition and of course Glenn Rowland and QubicaAMF for supplying the ball!!!

I suppose I should thank Matt Riley for bowling well this past weekend because without him, I wouldn't have won the ball, thanks mate!

As for you Michael McLaren, I won the ball fair and square (by 0.1), i'll buy you that drink, small price to pay!

The Posse wins again! :p

lol very funny richard, i dont think tix like loosing by that much.

congrates to you and matt.

big thank you for Glen and Qubica with out there support bowling would die

Richard,
You might actually get some decent scores now, stick a broomstick between the balls and you might get a "Strike"

Thanks Graeme, I have thought about doing that, but i'm sure the ball return wouldnt be able to take it. As far as the decent scores go, ask Brad about that, he'll tell you some good stories if he hasn't already! :D

Just received the ball! Thanks again Glenn, QubicaAMF, TotalBowling and of course Matt Riley for winning AO!

Just an update (and probably the last). I drove from near Sydney Airport to Castle Hill to get it drilled by Papa Bruno! Beaut job I must say. I recommend Bruno to whoever lives in Sydney. I also recommend the Track Kinetic Energy, damn that thing hits! Great Stuff.

stop bragging richard yr head might explored and we might have to call you tickets 2 lol

enjoy the ball look forward to hearing great scores

Back
Top Bottom