Why do I keep tearing my thumb open???

T

Tam

Hello everyone,

just writting to find out what could causing me to tear my thum open when I bowl 6 or more games. I have had all of my balls redrilled because I kept on tearing my thumb open but the problem seems to still exist.

Im just wondering what would cause this to happen and ways I can go about fixing the problem to ensure it doesnt keep on happening. i have also started taping my thumb before I bowl which did help but it made my thum tear in a different spot than usual.

Im hoping to try out for E.C.C.C this year as it would be my last year but if I cant fix this problem beforehand I may have to sit back and watch....

Please help me any suggestions are welcome....

Thanx

Tam

Well Tammy something is not right

Whether it be the pitch, span, hole size or combination of both.

Where is it tearing on the back outside (left) knuckle, or right side or maybe burning on the front part of ur thumb or digging into the webbing.

Please tell everyone wheres in tearing before they can suggest something

Important make sure you get the pro-shop attendant/ball driller to watch you bowl for 2 or 3 games first,

I hate not being able to watch someone bowl when I have to drill a ball for them and have never seen them ball before.

They have to see how you play and especially your swing and release , this will enable making a bettter judgement on what to do.

Please the most important thing is to stick with one driller, let him/her get to know you and how you play.

So many times over the years I have had people come to me and ask for somethign to be fixed and yet they never went back to that driller to get it changed by them, ithis also helps the driller to get good and bad feed back.

I know there have been times that i have drilled and people gone elsewhere afterwards and its not good for me orr them. Some Proshops operators thrive ont his type of business I wouldn't, i would always prefer tehy went back to the same person and in return came back to me as i wouldnt charge to fix a problem .

GOOD LUCK I HOPE U GET THINGS RIGHT ONE DAY.

Thanx scoops,
I am tearing on the inside back of the knuckle the skin has become dead so it doesnt hurt when it tears but I dont think I should be tearing at all....