Who's drafting for the 2009 President Shield teams

I think the question being asked is
who actually got drafted and to which states...

jeanine

SO who has actually been successfully been drafted and to what states? and is it up on any of the tba or tbaq sites???

thanks
richard

Simple question from the TBA website it indicates that draft applications have to be in 60 days before the event starts. Or at least that is when the draft closes so how can anyone know yet that they have been drafted, if the draft has not yet closed.

i qualified by 70 or so pins in front of him and havent been drafted as yet?? :confused::confused:

dunno why.

yes but josh bowls in many youth and open events with some success.

i beleive that the teams who are looking to draft may look for a bowler who bowls well everywhere and not just in the shield roll offs.

i qualified by 70 or so pins in front of him and havent been drafted as yet?? :confused::confused:

dunno why.

There's more to it than pinfall. Our draft picks weren't the best performing bowlers at their trials necessarily, we picked on performance at trials vs their entering average, performance at other events, opinions of other authorities near them, and their ABILITY TO REPRESENT US in an acceptable manner.

I don't know you at all, so please understand this isn't personal or anything, but sometimes a best fit personality averaging 10 pins less can be more benefit to the team. I'd rather have a respectable team go away, than a bunch of great bowlers.

Back
Top Bottom