Who will finish 2nd in the Melbourne Cup?

tonx said:
I don't think you are stupid enough to make these sort of rubbish comments without the intention to try and ruffle a few feathers, but eh, ill bite anyways.
There are several bowlers that are able to win this years Melbourne Cup, as the calibre of bowlers entering are AWESOME. It will come down to who ever shoots the best on the given weekend.
Cheers!
Read the post again. I interpret that as being a huge compliment to JB and in no way puts other bowlers down. As for a rubbish comment, I fail to see how you can come to such a conclusion.

Yes, the person who shoots the best usually wins - don't you think they would ALWAYS win?

Feral

No actually the person who carries the best actually normally wins. Damn i bowled some good 190 games this weekend just could not carry or spare the damn singles for that matter. Oh well never mind still cashed i spose. Cheers Ralph.:cool: :cool: :cool:

Feral said:
Yes, the person who shoots the best usually wins - don't you think they would ALWAYS win?
Feral

Not always.. Top average for the 06 junior girls masters came 2nd.. Not that I am complaining bout my silver medal but the person who bowls the best doesnt always win..

Alicia

Perhaps it's not about bowling the best.. but the best in the given situation. I mean, wouldnt that be apart of the reasoning behind step ladder finals? Other than the fact it can be more interesting for the people watching, it puts the bowlers under the pressure knowing they have to perform. It's no different with matchplay- bonus pins can make a hell of a difference! Especially in a close situation. I know it's happened a few times! Sure, it sucks when you know you have out averaged everyone and havnt won, but I guess it's apart of going along with the format. Afterall, I'm sure everyone knows what the format is before they enter a tournie!

But anyway, well Done to Brando and Bec

All fair comments but you can be sure a lefthander was not going to win. It was made perfectly clear before the event. And sure enough thats the way it turned out. Nice one TBA and we are still waiting for the lane pattern to be posted. Will we ever get to see it.

probably not philby......

As for who's going to come second, I'm guessing Matt Riley

topic over!

Back
Top Bottom