Who has mastered another sport other than Tenpin Bowling???

After a few injuries forced me to DNF in previous years, in 2006 l won the National Offroad Enduro Series in Clubman E2/E3 and also the Victorian Offroad Enduro Series in Clubman E3. I also managed to win the 500mtr and 3k indoor National Masters B title at inline speed skating in 2007 and the Vic indoor 300tt in 2008. Now l'm going to focus on Bowling.

Remember the claytons - add -

I've bowled a claytons 300 -- gutter spare in the 1st then strike out,
and also had a claytons hole in one at golf -- ( tee off on the 10th and hook it onto the green then into the hole on the 12th, much to the surprize of a bloke trying too putt)

Not that id' call the above mastery of anything, just dumb luck.

Cheers RT

Our beach volleyball team (4 a side - although we only used to play with 3) won 8 A grade grand finals in a row. We quit after that because it wasn't fun any more. Some of you may know the places. Enoggera - next to the train station, Ferny Grove - across from the cop shop and Bracken Ridge - next to the tennis courts.

BTW - I can't bowl for **** !!!

Definitely far from mastering tenpin. Indoor cricket was my forte representing Queensland, played aussie rules for Coorparoo FC when I was a junior and finshed up with quite a few trophies from that. And yes there is bedroom golf ............. have to ask the course owner her opinion on that one!!!

Grant

Back
Top Bottom