Which way is the dance turning?

Wow, I love it! If you concentrate, you can turn her in either direction at will, which i'm guessing is good exercise for both sides of your brain. Very cool!

Its really weird, we all stood around a computer a few weeks back at work (busy day at work) and yelled out which way we saw her turning, i could see both but a few others could only see one way, its very strange, we couldnt work out how it worked!

I'm also Left handed --- and can only see clockwise - same as George

I tried the test with two other left handers and one could only see clockwise, but the other saw both ways.

I only see only clockwise and I'm left handed!!!

That makes sense George. The hemispheres of the brain tend to be opposed to the side of the body that is dominant. i.e. Left handers tend to be more right-brained and vice versa.

Today I'm writing, so she moves in a clockwise direction. The other day I was coding logic functions in Excel, so she spun anti-clockwise. I was able to see her go the other way after spending a few minutes getting "lost in" sketching. I'm pretty sure you can't make her change direction, but you can let it happen. Might make a fascinating meditation.

It's pretty cool though.

Ha, thats pretty cool. I'm left handed too, but when I started looking at it she was going anti-clockwise, then about a minute later it went clockwise, then back to anti-clockwise another minute later and so on and so on....

I'm pretty sure you can't make her change direction, but you can let it happen. Might make a fascinating meditation.
It's pretty cool though.

Perhaps you're right Jason. 'She' doesn't change direction, but you can change the direction of the spin that 'you' see back and forth at the point where her extended leg goes behind or in front of her body. Is that because you're swapping which side of the mind is being used? Who knows! Good exercise though.

This is pretty cool. At first I could only see clockwise. I find if I look at her pivot foot every so often the direction will change.

I orginally saw it Clockwise, then after seeing someone sign in on MSN, it was anti-clockwise, it swung around abit as I focused on different parts of her body to try and change it. Got stuck on Anti-Clockwise until I read what the different halves of the brain did and she was back to good old Clockwise. How's that for a freaky 5 minutes???

Later Da Cowman!

First look she was going anti-clockwise.
Got distracted for about 2 seconds and she changed...still going clockwise right now...

Thats the stangest feeling. At first I could only see anti-clockwise and then she started going back and fourth as I read the articles to the left regarding the uses of each side of the brain. Definately an interesting exercise.

For the first 3-5 seconds everytime I open the link she moves anti-clockwise but after that she is always clockwise wtf?!?!?!?!?

I orginally saw it Clockwise, then after seeing someone sign in on MSN, it was anti-clockwise, it swung around abit as I focused on different parts of her body to try and change it. Got stuck on Anti-Clockwise until I read what the different halves of the brain did and she was back to good old Clockwise. How's that for a freaky 5 minutes???
Later Da Cowman!
So which bits of her body worked best for you Cow..? Hmmm... ?? ;)

Here is a good way to help those who have trouble getting it going both ways.

Look at the foot "on the ground" Imagine it not rotating, but going left to right like the clowns on a side show at the fair. Doing this, you can change her direction every revolution..

:D

I'm fully tripped out now. It kept changing so much I couldn't figure out which way was clockwise and anti-clockwise

So which bits of her body worked best for you Cow..? Hmmm... ?? ;)

She has quite an attractive face.

I saw a similar thing with a staircase that gave the impression of going up bottom right to top left, but then, upside from the same spots. Kind of hard to explain, but you could change it almost at will just be moving your focus. Trust you to take the dirty meaning of what I said. You dirty dirty old dog...

Later Da Cowman!

haha my god.

this is just a timed animation.

it switches after probably 30 seconds.

you dont have to stare anyway.

you just have to wait and watch and it'll switch.

follow it and then all of a sudden it'll just change.

then another 30 seconds it'll change again. and i looked at it again and it like spasmed between anti clockwise and clockwise. now im pretty sure my brain isnt that effed up. its just a random swirling lady.

worst exercise ever hahah :)

Back
Top Bottom