Which Internatonals are coming to the Australian Masters?

Playa

WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS
The only one I've seen is Kelly Kulick. There's obviously people more in the know so we all wanna know, who's coming?

Everyone that Sam has listed i have also heard is coming. I think after this weekend once the Vienna tournament has finished you will see a few more people enter, especially those who are not far out of the WBT top 3.

Spoke to Stu and unfortunately Dom and Himself aren't heading down.. Linda Barnes said theres no plans for the Barnes' name to travel down this year :(

Hi Androoo,

There is talk of Tassie being sold off to return Australia to surplus. So maybe by next month you will be international. Just like we sold off N.Z in 1842-ish.

another fact I posted and another idiot calling it negative. Last year we had a number of people stating who would come and in the end most of them were wrong or misinformed.

Started same as this. People who don't really know quoting rumours.

If you don't like the truth then stop doing the same thing all the time.

I do like the idea of selling off Tassie though :)

another fact I posted and another idiot calling it negative. Last year we had a number of people stating who would come and in the end most of them were wrong or misinformed.

Started same as this. People who don't really know quoting rumours.

If you don't like the truth then stop doing the same thing all the time.

I do like the idea of selling off Tassie though :)

Whilst your first comment might have been reasonably correct, it is negative to a degree, but I guess I am just another idiot too in thinking so.

What is the harm however in people speculating, guessing and generally being interested in it? What is wrong with people being excited to see some high calibre bowlers come to our shores. The bowling community isn't going to be disappointed if we don't get everyone listed here as there will be enough of these guys landing here to still generate interest. We as a bowling community, just want to see good genuinely high skilled bowlers showing their wares. Making sense yet?

No need to act like the fun police mate.

After Chris' win in Vienna, the top 3 in the WBT standings cant be changed in the men (unless chris decides to come down he could overtake mike fagan) and unless Carolyn Dorin Ballard comes down under, the top 3 in the women cannot be changed. This being said, some may still come down as practice for the WSOB, but with the WSOB being the following week, i think many of the internationals will skip the masters for the WSOB.

As for the women bowlers who do you think we will see out of the top 4?
Parkin Missy USA 329
Kulick Kelly USA 319
Johnson Liz USA 295
Dorin-Ballard Carolyn USA 280

Back
Top Bottom