where are they now?

helpneeded74

When i was bowling tourneys some years ago there were some bowlers and was wondering wat, where and are they still bowling now.

1- Scotty Cronin QLD
2- Donald Mcrae NSW

Thats is all i can think of 4 the minute but will add more as they come to mind...

Cheers

Graeme,

Scott Cronin plays golf in Brisbane and hasnt bowled for over 6 years now. He is married with three kids. I see him quiet often and if you PM me your details and i will pass them on if you like.

Yes Terry, Don McRae is still bowling, and quite well for only 8 games a week but I may be a bit bias being his oldest son.
He bowls out of Penrith on Mondays and Blacktown on Thursday.

But his tournament bowling has taken a back step as he has had me go through juniors and once I finshed, my little brother has now step up to the plate in juniors and has performed very well shooting 2 X 299 in the last year not bad for a 16 year old. And now from out of the clouds his daughter (my little sister I carnt really say little anymore as she is as tall as me) has taken bowling up and is already up to 160 ave at the age of 13 and thats within 4 months. Carnt go wrong with a coach like don (dad) and doc kee.

So im sure he would love getting back to tournaments, but i think he is prouder watching his kids coming through and his kids are proud of having him there.

Matt McRae

Back
Top Bottom