WHATS YOUR FAVOURITE BOWLING ALLEY AND THE WORST....

M

mr. bowling

HEY GUYS,
WHATS FAVOURITE BOWLING ALLEY, I HAVENT BEEN TO SO MUCH. ANYWAYS ANY BOWLING ALLEY FAVOURITE AND YOUR WORST

I like Strikezone (its my home helloooo!!) and Bankstown.
I like to go to Campbelltown to laugh at cafe staff (long story).
Hate bowling at Shoalhaven Sh*tty Lanes and Northern Bowl, Corrimal

Best and fairest-Tie beteween Strikezone, Belconnen and Castle Hill.
Worst and meanest-Bateau Bay's not my cup of tea, nor is Northern Bowl or Mt.Druitt.

Bubyee

Rowey :p

fav: orange tenpin bowl and bankstown tenpin bowl

hated:blacktown bowl and dubbo bowl
\but my asolute fav is without a doubt castle hill ten pin bowl th ecarry you get there is off the hook. 8) 8) 8)

Don't know about a favourite alley but i would
have to say that Northcote Bowl in Melbourne
is the worst that I've bowled on

Best: Really don't know what to say... a lot of bowls i have no prob with and would very easily go back there a second time both here at home and interstate.
Worst: probably Kelmscott... but i won't go into that.

and as for Bateau Bay, i didn't mind that center one bit when i was over there a few years ago seeing family... quite enjoyed bowling on the lanes there :D

Favourite in Adelaide...Cross Road
Favourtie outside of Adelaide...Tuggeranong

Least Fav in Adelaide....Ingle Farm
Least Fav outside of Adel....Bankstown

In Melbourne I would say Forest Hill and Mooroolbark
Out of Melbourne I would say Tuggeranong and Strikezone

Least in Melbourne would be Cranbourne
Out of Melbourne would be Nothern Bowl

Best bowl ever: Darwin's very own Planet Tenpin
2nd Best: Illawarra Strike Zone: my very first game there was a 268 :p lol
Worst: I didnt particularly like Forest Hill...

No way Darwin Bowl is da best
If anythin its da worst in the world.

Why.

* The previous Owner was so budget they didn't want to buy lane oil so they drenched it in Fish or chicken oil.

* We have had water pipes burst underneath the lanes n they got flooded. n get this they still let League bowlers bowl on them.

* The oiling machine don't wrk properly. we hav a Pencil keeepin it togetha. That's right pplz a PENCIL.

well enough of dat yea Darwin is my home Bowl n its da only bowl unless we travel 2 Alice Springs Which is 1500kms away.

well Have fun 2 any1 who is comin up 4 Arafura Games hope 2 c a few ppl.

Why.

* The previous Owner was so budget they didn't want to buy lane oil so they drenched it in Fish or chicken oil.

* We have had water pipes burst underneath the lanes n they got flooded. n get this they still let League bowlers bowl on them.

* The oiling machine don't wrk properly. we hav a Pencil keeepin it togetha. That's right pplz a PENCIL.

well enough of dat yea Darwin is my home Bowl n its da only bowl unless we travel 2 Alice Springs Which is 1500kms away.

Why.

Well...If the only people that bowl Arafura are from Darwin, we will know why wont we???
Even Shoalhaven isnt that bad on their oil...HAHAHAHA

Hey I bowl at forest hill what was wrong with it when u bowled hear i would say it one of the best run centers in Melbourne i've been to Darwin not been rude but ur Planet Tenpin is not very good. how could u rate Xzone over Planet Tenpin Xzone is 10 times the bowl Planet Tenpin will be.
thats my say

Alright for best i cant go past strikezone,my home bowling alley and ive really noticed how good it is by travelling to others :p
worst bowling alley so far would be a tie between shoalhaven city lanes and the old warrawong amf lanes :roll:

later :twisted:

I just experienced the worst bowling centre i've ever bowled in yesterday at the ashmore team challenge.... ashmore lanes had no oil!!!! No kidding.... anyway, best, well i dunno, it used to be my home centre, mt warren but lately its been a bit worse than usual, i actually liked nerang now that i think about it so hmmmm, but mt warren still pretty good.

Cheers luv michelle :lol:

I wondered how long it would be before someone jumped to the defense of their favourite centre :)
Kind of surprised that Chris was the first one. Thought someone would have jumped in long before that.

Favourite centre: Ed Fleming Lanes
Least Favourite: Highpoint

Both decisions basically have to do with the level of consistency in lane conditions. Perhaps its the nights that i bowl but one centre is great and the other is sadly not so great.

Oh and despite not currently bowling there i will always have a soft spot for Northcote. Its the place where i learned to bowl and i believe the challenging lane conditions have only helped to make me a better bowler.

For those people who are listing their least favourite centres it would be interesting to know how many times you have bowled there.
For me i have bowled at Highpoint for the last 3 years.

i would have to say rockhampton is my favourite coz its tough and u have to work hard to score there, and i top all stared junior shield this yr which was good... also up there are the harder centres in oz, i dont like easy centres like strikezone and caboolture, anybody who can throw a ball could ave 200 at those places.....

and lay off corrimal it aint that bad, i bowled there when i was 14 and shot the house down.

Back
Top Bottom