Favourite and most hated alleys

Well rayzer
that is a bit hard for some people that cant DRIVE to people who can drive!!!:eek: not mentioning name R. But it something ill have to get used to!! so ill use a chessy line and say "Teacher, Will you teach me oh wise and kind Master?"
Heheheh couldnt resist.

Cya later
Leah

Haha nice one Leah, only if u teach me how to throw over a 160 avg in hornsby... kind master... :p heehee
The R :p
couldn't help it either :p

Rayzer said:
Haha nice one Leah, only if u teach me how to throw over a 160 avg in hornsby... kind master... :p heehee
The R :p
couldn't help it either :p

I picked up the 7-10 split there this year in August. I was down there seeing my sister and I'm like "I've got buckley's of getting this one but hey you never know"... rocketed the ball at the 10, and out it bounced across to the 7. I was rather impressed, took my 7-10 conversion number to 2. Anyway, that's got nothing to do with Hornsby as a centre, just thought I'd share that :)

The conditions there were challenging when I was there. First day I went, it was holidays and social, the lanes were just a tad dry. The shot was at 2 board ;) I thought things would be different in the morning so I came down after they'd "conditioned" the lanes, and it would have to have been one of the biggest out of bounds I've seen. Outside about 12, it wasn't coming back. 12 and a half and left, I was lucky to hit the 2 pin.

So that's my caring and sharing lesson.

Yeh back in August it was struggling..... would've been nice if u said something to the manager/assistant manager tho, so they can have a chat to the tech about it. A few of the more experienced hook bowlers in metro cup was there one weekend and we agreed that the lanes were extremely reverse blocked, but the tech was so convinced that the lanes were "fine"... but i must say, it has improved a little since then!
R

Anybody got a problem with bankstown and the lanes talk to me first :cool: and l'll change ya minds the lanes are goin along good except the laquor coming off because they need a resurface but we aren't because were moving this yr.... l hope. Our oil patterns are fair but you need to be spot on so kinda tough :p haha

But my comments are my favs would be Bankstown :p Castle Hill and Chester Hill
Hates are Enfield Fairfield (sorry but no oil after bowling like 5 rounds in ID kinda suxs, But wen l bowled a tourny there it was good :confused: )

would hav 2 agree wif josh on all that orange is a gr8 centre run well same wif strickezone n chester hill.
well anywhere wid wooden lans i h8 cant bowl 4 crap on them they suck

hav a good 1

silly_simo said:
orange is a gr8 centre run well same wif strickezone n chester hill.
well anywhere wid wooden lans i h8 cant bowl 4 crap on them they suck

You just said you like Strikezone, then in your next sentence you say you hate anywhere with wooden lanes...What the?:confused:

anywhere with wood lanes is great, although i dont really like synthetic hpls that much i find they get too dry for me. i would have to say although i dont really like synthetic mt gravatt r quite good and i like the urethane lanes at garden city in my home town of toowoomba. bring back the guardian lanes i reckon they were great

Strike Zone is the best place I've bowled at for sure, it's an all around awesome centre. I've always disliked Burnie Bowl for some reason, could just never get it together up there.

Peace
Chris

whats wrong with wooden lanes i bowled my first ever on belconnens wooden lanes that havent existed in ages lol
fav woden bowl and good old belconnen as well as bankstown for some random reason as well as strikezone

wooden lanes are rad my centre is one of the only centres on the coast that have them and i much rather bowl on them then synthyic

Back
Top Bottom