Not True

W

wotsinaname

I would like to take this opportunity to say that some one out there in the bowling community either doesn't like me very much or needs to get a life.

This is in regard to a post on this site a little while by an as yet unknown individual ago regarding bowling alleys UNDER MY USER NAME!!! in this post he she stated that craigie bowl was the worst bowling alley in WA which is not true and that the lanes were 400% different every day (or something like that).

On the contrary Craigie bowl has done a lot for me and my game over the years and the lane conditions have been constantly improving I did NOT write that posting and would like the person who did to come forward and tell me why and how they managed to do it!! (no one knows my password!!
icon_confused.gif
)

also i would like to apologise to anyone who was in anyway disheartened, hurt or embarressed by the posting in question
and request that the posting be removed from this site

thankyou
icon_biggrin.gif

matt kilgren

The ATBSO held their club champs at craigie on sunday.
This is the second tournament the ATBSO has held at Craigie in the last 6 weeks.
We bowled 6 games total with 4 bowlers to a lane and i can honestly say that everyone had a shot! on both visits.
The approaches were fine, (unlike another perth centre)the lane condition held up (yes there was oil on the lanes)and there was minimal machine breakdowns. The staff were ok too so i agree with you matt, the centre has improved in recent times.
for an AMF centre it's not bad at all.

I would like to take this opportunity to say that some one out there in the bowling community either doesn't like me very much or needs to get a life.

This is in regard to a post on this site a little while by an as yet unknown individual ago regarding bowling alleys UNDER MY USER NAME!!! in this post he she stated that craigie bowl was the worst bowling alley in WA which is not true and that the lanes were 400% different every day (or something like that).

On the contrary Craigie bowl has done a lot for me and my game over the years and the lane conditions have been constantly improving I did NOT write that posting and would like the person who did to come forward and tell me why and how they managed to do it!! (no one knows my password!!
icon_confused.gif
)

also i would like to apologise to anyone who was in anyway disheartened, hurt or embarressed by the posting in question
and request that the posting be removed from this site

thankyou
icon_biggrin.gif

matt kilgren

The ATBSO held their club champs at craigie on sunday.
This is the second tournament the ATBSO has held at Craigie in the last 6 weeks.
We bowled 6 games total with 4 bowlers to a lane and i can honestly say that everyone had a shot! on both visits.
The approaches were fine, (unlike another perth centre)the lane condition held up (yes there was oil on the lanes)and there was minimal machine breakdowns. The staff were ok too so i agree with you matt, the centre has improved in recent times.
for an AMF centre it's not bad at all.

if u had a hotmail password or something and they knew that, they can get the password sent to ur hotmail account and then get in. or ne other email address u have for that matter.

if u lose ur password they send it to ur other email account that u have regested in on the site.......

hope u understand what u mean :?

Back
Top Bottom