Do you feel you're being looked after???

D

-d-_-b-

hey all, i was looking through the adult forum and there was alot of discussion about how expensive bowling is if you want to be competitive.

I assume most juniours like me wouldn't be overly concerned with the prices involved in bowling as most would probably be paid for by parents (to a large degree).

However i was wondering, how many bowlers are happy with the way their local alley looks after them???

I personally have mixed feelings, I am fortunate enough to have stephan running the league in which i compete and organising all the competitions which i compete in for southgate which i think is ab fab as i can focus just on my bowling.

However, only today i received my shirt for intercentre 1 day before the second round. Now i know mistakes happen and things like that but it did make me wonder.

How many bowlers beleive they are being looked after by the lanes they represent???

Your opinions please

hey stu
well myself personaly i get look after well
we actually had to get our shirts for intercentre taken back cos they didn't have enough time to do a part on them and we still dont have them back but i asume we will tomorrow morning b4 the 2nd round
anyways the manager for bateau bay does his best to look after everyone and i think he is doing a great job keep it up dave!
luv shellby xoxoxo
icon_smile.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_wink.gif
icon_razz.gif

hey shellby thanx for the reply

dont get me wrong

i am not saying i personally have problems with southgate, rather reading through the adult forum there appears to be alot of gripes, i was wondering if this is reflected amongst the juniors

If Bateau Bay is as good as you say it is then i look forward to bowling there tomorrow

Back
Top Bottom