What Sports do you Play?

What sports do you play as well as Tenpin Bowling?

• NRL

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Cricket

Votes: 8 19.5%
  • AFL

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Netball

• Rugby

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hockey ( indor or outdoor )

• Athletics

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Basketball

• Poker ( any version....lol )

Votes: 6 14.6%
  • Other sports

Votes: 19 46.3%

• Total voters

Gary

Besides Tenpin Bowling what other sports do you play and what constitutes a sport.
Ie: Poker, Darts and the like.
Gary....................................................:cool:

Ps: Only one vote on other sport as clicked wrong box oops just add your other sports in a post ok................;)

Where is soccer Gary? There is a sport that has the most junior participants Australia wide and you could not even fit it into your poll. Whats going on there?

Thats two major sports missing from the list. I think the poll should be started again or I think other will win.

Tennis anyone?How the hell did you miss golf?
where is real football (soccer) on that list??

i play a grade pool in a north brisbane division

Ok i also missed Indoor Bowls omg please forgive me....lol

Gary .....................................:cool:

Ps: If you play sport you will live longer and have more fun in life so go on enjoy all that you do just stop bugging me .....................;)

I'd be interested if many people are involved in martial arts...

I know that you can (occasionally) get injuries when training... hands, fingers and the odd soft tissue... do people worry about this?? I know I don't do any fight training or sparring in the month before our country cup, but just interested about others that are involved in martial arts.

drag racing, attempting to switch camps and get into the nostalgia side of things now, not quite so much of a pinch on the hip pocket :(

Drag Racing at Quit Motorplex in Kwinana in Perth.

Most of my money goes towards making my car faster, first 1/4 mile run is next wednesday

I also play tennis... and in my year absence from bowling I really improved... since I have returned to bowling my tennis has taken a bit of a breather!

They are two distinct sports - not really building on each other lol

I don't play any other organised sports, but I'm starting to love cycling. The wind in you face, the road under your wheels and your legs getting stronger and stronger (as they get weaker and weaker!) : ) Off for a ride around the west half of Lake Burley Griffin today as a matter of fact!

i play tennis and used to play soccer, now im just bowling but i wanna get back into the tennis cause thats wat i have played my whole life

I'm a cricketing nut... heh...
I've tried all the other sports, but only enjoy playing Ten-Pin and cricket..

Wayne.

P.S: Went lawn bowling after cricket practise 2day, not suggesting you put it up, but for a laugh I bowled it like a ten-pin shot. The boys from the cricket club was in laughter with the look 'you idiot' but hey. I'd do it again .. lol ... :)

Back
Top Bottom