What is the highest average in your centre?

wchester

Bowling Tragic
Please list the bowling centre name along with the name and average of the bowler who's currently dominating the high average category at your lanes.

I believe at Chadstone that would be me currently at 206 (75 Games) on a Tuesday night. Leo Torres and Matt Watson from the PTBL League on Saturday are currently off 205 (not sure how many games). So competition is alive here at Chaddy.

218 was the highest last season... Season finished last week. I was on 214.

So far after one week of the new season, 236 is highest. Not me, I'm only on 233.

At Werribee Superbowl our current highest league average is Ian Fox with a 236 average.
BTW its a 9 No Tap League. Ha Ha.

Dozza ;)

(I can see where this thread will end up)

Colac - Merv Billing high average first season 201 (on Wooden lanes )

(Merv also averaged 216 in Warrnambool on Synthetics but finished second behind Jason Way who finished with 232)

At Werribee Superbowl David Porto has the highest league average of 237.

Dozza (Mum) :D

I'm being serious now. ;)

Please list the bowling centre name along with the name and average of the bowler who's currently dominating the high average category at your lanes.
OK Wayne, tell us what your average is at Bendigo - i'm sure it's the highest ;)
By the way, the highest average at Narre is Steve Hogg with 220 (last time I looked).

At Logan City its me on 213, the scratch singles starts tonight though so that might get pinched off me!

Currently in sunraysia tenpin (druggo town as wayne refers to it :rolleyes: ) the highest average is approx 208-210.
Highest finishing last year was 206 i think. (120+ games)

At Randwick it is Colin Batty with a 208 avg. Considering the lane conditions are never the same from week to week, that is pretty damn impressive.

By the way, the highest average at Narre is Steve Hogg with 220 (last time I looked).[/QUOTE]

l see the old man hoggie is still averageing 200+...

Matt Hagley

At village bowl david kuene had a 236 prior to tuesday, colin hunt had 228 and a couple of us mere mortals had 214, but school holidays may have altered them.

Graham Simpson I believe holds Salisbury's high of 219, was 228 earlier this season.

If I'm wrong, I stand corrected.....

Back
Top Bottom