What got you into bowling

My Mum.

She Went Bowling For A Work Do.
And Thought I'd Have Fun.
So She Signed Me Up In A Bumper League.
Been Bowling For 7 And A Bit Years.
And I Still Love It.

=]

growing up i had to sit and watch my parents and brothers bowl... and i hate watching bowling so my put me in a bumper league when i was 5 :) and yeah i get really sick of it sometimes and want to quit but my folks wouldn't let me give cause they new i was pretty good even when i was 10 haha and well yeah guess i have to thank them for making me do it and having meet all these awsome people :)

i started when i was 2 cause my dad was a real nut at the sport and i dicied i wanted to give it a go, plus i had no choice, i was 2, i also wanted to ATTEMPT to beat him... lol but now when i look back and the scores that i have bowled and the people i have come to meet it was the most best dision i made..

A friend of mine needed a partner in his doubles junior league. At first I said I'd think about it with every intention of not going, but then decided I'd try it for a few reasons being that A:, bowling has actually run through quite a lot of my family, from my parents through to my cousins & aunts/uncles & B: I needed something to get me out of the house more often, as I had given up being a skate kiddie.

If it wasn't for my friend inviting me, I never would have taken it up. But now I'm glad I decided to go. (It would be interesting actually, going back & seeing what my life would have been like if I didn't go. Completely & utterly different to the point where i can't imagine where I would have been.)

Back
Top Bottom