WERRIBEE CUP THANKS

Werribee

Werribee
Thank you to all supporters of the 2003 Werribee Youth Cup.
Bowlers, Parents, Staff and Officials are all to be commended on a wonderful weekend. It was certainly action packed (as Matto, Shaun and Dean can attest to in the final game) and exciting till the end - Jarrod and Brandon tying in the finals.
Clair and Cassie played a great girls final too, and the graded division went home happy. And the atmosphere was great.

Sponsors were happy too, so it looks like a bigger and better one next year.

Big Thanks to all from Edi and Doriana
Werribee Superbowlers

By the way...
for those at the final.. Jason Taafe is putting together a format for the "pin in the gutter" event. He retrieved it in 3.78seconds. Any takers! (you had to be there).

Yes it was a great tournament this weekend and congrats to all the winners and also to all competitors for getting out there and having a go in such a high scoring field.
Well done Werribee. Good Work!

Hey i will be in for the Jason "Pin In The Gutter" Challenge.
No probs abotu beating him LOL! and i will also keep my balance too LOL!

See ya's
Kelvin

I would just like to thank the staff at the bowl, Peter Coburn for his continuing efforts and Ian Nickols for the scoring. Very few hiccups during the weekend and it was great to see so many people supporting this event.

Hopefully next year with a revised format we can break over the 100 mark. Just a little goal to aim for guys!! Well done again and im sure the majority will be back next year

Keiran

A great Tournament

Edi and Doriana,

It was a fantastic tournament. Everyone was enjoying themselves and that's the main thing. To Peter and Ian another great job done to get the scores up and keep things going smoothly and under control. A huge thanks especially goes to Edi and Doriana who are wonderful hosts. Ladies continue to keep going that way.

As participants we were overwhelmed by the amount of entries that the tournament recieved. 100 is definately the mark for next years tournie.

Once again to everyone who was involved well done and keep it up.

Take care and see you next year.
Kim Barry and Jason Douglass.

Back
Top Bottom