Wanted bowlers for Pacesetters League Chadstone

jockey

We have vacancies for one four person team to bowl in the league on Tuesday nights. Start is 6:30 pm with practice going on at 6:25 pm approx.
We also have single vacancies in four other existing teams if you haven't got anyone else wanting to come bowl with you.

The league runs a points system consisting of:

1 point for a head to head win on handicap against your corresponding opponent (4 points x 3 games = 12 Points)
1 point for bowling over average (4 points X 3 games = 12 points per team possible)
2 points for winning the team game (2 points X 3 games = 6 points)
2 points for winning the overall. (2 points)

This means an individual teams maximum point total for a week is 32. Although their is 44 points available on a pair of lanes each week (i.e all 8 bowlers could bowl over average in all 3 games).

The bowlers must bowl in highest to lowest handicap order or if you like lowest to highest average order.

We are only four weeks in to a new season and it costs $25 per week to bowl. $17.70 going to bowling fees with $7.30 going to the prizefund. All team postions receive a prizefund payout at end of season. Their is also the usual team and individual series and game awards as well as awards for the highest head to head and average points winners.

Season running from January 15th until November 25th with prizefund payed out on December 2nd.

Come and join a great league to challenge yourself or simply have some fun.

Send me a pm or contact Chadstone bowl if your interested.

Come and join a great league to challenge yourself or simply have some fun.

Hi Terry,

You should CAPITALIZE challenge cause the way they are laying oil down at Chaddy, it is a bloody challenge. There is not fun a the moment where you run out of oil by the 2nd game!

Leo

Good to see this league still going - I sure do miss it!!!

I see nothing has changed - including the challenging conditions :rolleyes:

Liz

Leo

I'd rather a challenge than a ditch. However I might add don't find it too difficult as threw 676 last week on the conditions each game higher than the other.

Leo
I'd rather a challenge than a ditch. However I might add don't find it too difficult as threw 676 last week on the conditions each game higher than the other.

I dont agree about the challenge and I dont doubt your ability and the rest of your league members and the PTBL members. All I am saying is, fine lay down a challenging pattern but not a pathetic challenging pattern.

What kind of a challenging pattern is laid when by the 2nd game, after 8 to pair have bowled on it, all the oil is GONE!!

Furthermore, the advantage you have is being a leftie, you have the whole left side to yourself. Enough said...

Leo

Leo

I agree even on the left the oil doesn't last two games let alone two. I suggest you add your comments to the exercise book at the counter for league bowlers to voice their complaints. The only problem with this is whether it will be looked at or not.

I am currently not aware of who is working as the head tech their or what the pattern they are currently laying down is supposed to be. Maybe we both can look into to it and see if we can get one of the patterns kegel has created to be implemented as the house pattern. It's worth a try at least.

Hummm..what an interesting read Kevin's post was. Maybe now Andrew Dingle is with AMF you guys might get some good conditions. After all Andrew's nickname is "Ditch"

Back
Top Bottom