Sport Bowling Singles League

STEROID

Hi guys,

The sport bowling LEAGUE will be starting up again in February at Mentone bowl. For those of you interesting in joining the Sport Bowling LEAGUE at Mentone, here are the details:

Day and time for league? Mondays at 8 or 8:30pm (will be decided later)
Starting date? February 6, 2006
How many weeks? 2- 20 week seasons
When will the oil pattern change? Different oil pattern every 2-4 weeks (flexible)
How many games? 3-4 games per night (not decided yet)
What is the league format? Singles league... Tournament format each week- 1st place each week gets highest amount of points, last place gets lowest amount of points (cash at end of season for everyone according to highest number of points won)
Cash incentives each week! No person can win cash in consecutive weeks. If there are 20 bowlers, top 3 - top 5 will receive cash for that night. (
Handicap or scratch league? Handicap is 80% of 200 (makes it fair for everyone!)
How much? $22 per week

More details to come later.
thanks
Chris Mesagno

Hi guys,

Just an update... A meeting will be held on February 6 at 8pm at Mentone bowl for this league. We will be bowling on this night, so please bring your equipment.

chris

Hi everyone,

Limited places are available in this league (we only have 10 lanes), therefore, I would like to know who is thinking about joining. If possible, could you post an email here between now and February 6th if you are thinking about joining this league. Just post a reply indicating your name and current league average (if you don't mind).
Alternatively, you can email me personally at [email protected]

I already know of 5 people that are joining the league... I will put a list up later in the week if people don't mind.

thanks
chris

Back
Top Bottom