Visionary visionary balls which one ?

K

kaijun

I have been scouting the ball review sites lately on visionary balls and asking for feedback on which visionary ball has the most backend snap on med-heavy lanes ?? I been thinking about the bronze centaur or AMB solid, but not sure which has a stronger snap. I am a stroker currenty but want a ball I can go deeper and play the more tweener/cranker line with greater angle into the 1-3 pocket. Feedback from any of the visionary testing guys would be great.

on medium heavy lanes, the ball with the biggest backend snap is the bronze centaur.

As a stroker a ball can only do so much, however with a lower pin placement with a 45degree layout, even with very little revs, it should generate more backend than any other Visionary ball.

The other option that you have, is to wait for the next release, which is called the AMB BLACK IMMORTAL.

This ball has more flare potential, than any other ball out on the market today. It is pearlised like the AMB BRONZE, but it has a much higher differential!!! It's actually illegal (too much flare potential) by todays rules, but they got it grandfathered in!!! Anyone lacking in the revs department, but love backend snapping balls should consider the BLACK IMMORTAL.

If anyone needs any more information, let me know, and ill be happy to fill them in with any other information needed.

Cheers!

Hey Tonx,

Thanks for the info.....Do you know when this Black Immortal is due out in the pro-shops ??

Spoke to Gavin at Richlands yesterday, he seems to think the Immortals will be in the shop in a couple of weeks - But Max could give us more info on that.

DaleS said:
Spoke to Gavin at Richlands yesterday, he seems to think the Immortals will be in the shop in a couple of weeks - But Max could give us more info on that.

The Immortal is being poured this week. Jason Wonders has promised our order is in the first batch made, so we hope and expect to have them in our Melbourne warehouse within 2 weeks or less.

It would be very wise to pre-order these direct though BBA or your exclusive Visionary retailer as these balls will go off the planet.

Max

DaleS said:
No Mate, but it would alomost make me look like i have hand !!!!!!

This ball would make it look like Jase even had hand!!!

The only worry I have, is that there are some drillers out there that could potentially fork this ball up.

Because of the high technology involved, please have 100% faith in the driller you choose to drill this puppy up!

Ill be putting up a few vids of this one when I get mine!

Cheers guys!

cool.........you got my attention Tonx, I think I'll wait and see what kind of reviews this ball gets before I hand over my hard earnt. As for drilling well if I do get one it will be Gavin from AMF Richlands that will have my 100% trust ;) ;)

tonx said:
This ball would make it look like Jase even had hand!!!
Cheers guys!

Yes i hope so Tonx,

Hey Tonx,wasnt the last time you had more hand was when you took a leak..........\\:D/ \\:D/ \\:D/

Cant wait to get my hands on one.

Not sure if they come dull Dale;)

DaleS said:
Actually Jase they do.....The Immortal solid will be out soon ;-)

I was going to say exactly the same thing.

These things are going to take hook and flare potential for lower rev bowlers to an entirely new level. Pity i have revs, so im going to have to drill it quite tame :D

Actually Hammer I can throw polished ones as well !!!!.....Just so happened that the dull one was working better.....

guys still seen nothing regarding these black immortals yet - even on the visionary website you sure they are coming in a few weeks max ???

kaijun said:
guys still seen nothing regarding these black immortals yet - even on the visionary website you sure they are coming in a few weeks max ???

The first batch were made on Thursday - we expect to have them in Melbourne within the week.

Expect the announcements VERY SOON.

Max

so I should hold off buying the bronze centaur or a roborule :( :( ............naw darn it I need a new ball now can't wait :p :p

Bronze Centaur or Robo Rule - two completely different balls for two completely different uses.:confused:

The Immortal will be the highest flaring ball released in 2006 ( and probably ever again ) and will have a bigger backend than any pearlised ball around. I can't wait either, but it won't be long now and it will be worth it.

Max

Max, any pics of this long awaited ball yet???
Also, would you know if and when the clear Gargoyle is due to be released??

Back
Top Bottom