Virgin Blue got a huge sale on

milkman

I checked out Virgin Blue today, they've got awesome prices for some fares for next year.

From Melbourne, using the dates for the AMF Super 6, for QLD Cup, can get $178 return, and for NSW Open, can get $128 return. Not a bad deal at all.

The question is, are these events likely to be changed at all? You cant buy flexible fairs for that much unfortunately.

AMF are very unlikely to change the dates of an event, unless something very dramatic happens... so you should be safe.

But don't quote me ;)

Milkman

The dates are set hard in concrete ... they won't be changed or cancelled. All events - including Perth - will go ahead no matter what.

I love living in Perth, coz everything is so expensive... I.E cost to travel to the easten states. But if Virgin Blue has the same fares then looks like us west aussies have some bookings to make....

Later

For you Seniors out there -

TBA have advised via email today that the Seniors dates are confirmed also - with the cheap prices with Virgin, I can get Jag to the 3 Seniors events, as well as Nationals in October, for $738 return - that's a hell of a price saving from Brissy, especially for those on restricted incomes. Just found a way to put those "end of year" league winnings to good use!!! :wink:

Broni 8)

I will hopefully book all my flights for next year in the next few days...... I just have to make sure I will be picked up at the other end LOL

Be sure to check out Qantas as well

$300 Return Brisbane->Adelaide for SA Cup
$350 Return Brisbane->Perth for Cannington Cup
$200 Return Brisbane->Melbourne for Aust Open

Theres the first 3 events of the Super Six covered :)

milkman said:
I checked out Virgin Blue today, they've got awesome prices for some fares for next year.

From Melbourne, using the dates for the AMF Super 6, for QLD Cup, can get $178 return, and for NSW Open, can get $128 return. Not a bad deal at all.

The question is, are these events likely to be changed at all? You cant buy flexible fairs for that much unfortunately.

Does this mean we will be seeing the Milkman making a return to the tournament scene????!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom