Vic Open 2003 (Sun 17th Aug 2003)

xpense

retired
Vic Open 2003
Ed Fleming Lanes
Mooroolbark
Sunday 17th August 2003

Presented in conjunction with the M.T.B.O.V. & GOLDPIN.

Tournament format details to be added when format is finalised.

Prizefund to be added when available.

book a spot

Little Macca,
I am not sure that you can book a spot just yet. :(
I rcvd the dates the tournament was going to held on Wednesday, and decided to place on here, to allow the bowlers maximum time to know about the tournament.

If you contact Simon Calder at Mooroolbark Bowl, l am sure he will be more than happy to take you details for the tournament.

You can contact Simon via the following.

[email protected]
http://www.edfleminglanes.com.au/

and Simon is also a user of TotalBowling - user name - Simon Calder.

As soon as I can get the tournament details, I will update this link with them.

I believe their has been a possible price rise in entry, but only about $10.00 :( ,and the format is going to be along the lines of last year also. :)

hrmmmz 17th of August ey???? How much is the Vic open usually??? i havent been in many tourneys bit this year i hopefully can compete in few to raise my experience... Well i better start saving because the Sunraysia 60 game marathon is close to that date as well.. Little Macca you competing in the Marathon here in Sunraysia??

Petey Wheatey

Yeah pete u better start practising a bit more to because ive seen you bowling a bit latley and yeah i wont say anymore on that. How much is Vic Open???? How many squads do they usually have????
:roll: 8) :lol: :eek:

Ciao for now.

Deano

Settle deano.... u might pop a bloody vessel because your such a hot shot an all... Im no revmaster but i can say that i am a guru... we will see what happens b4 august.

Back
Top Bottom