Vale Fay Eslick

Shoey

Shoey
It saddens me to advise the bowling community that Fay Eslick passed away earlier today after a brief battle with cancer. Fay was heavily involved with NSW bowling for 50 or so year holding many positions on the NSW board and at one stage was a full time employee. She is survived by son Phillip and daughter Gayle. RIP Fay.

Oh gosh, so many of our friends seem to be leaving us all too soon. My wife Vickii and I spent so many great years in Fay's company. A good friend who will be sadly missed. RIP Fay.

so sad to hear. Fay spent endless years as NSWTBA Secretary and worked tirelessly for bowling in NSW.

RIP

Funeral for Fay will be held Tuesday 13th January at 11.30am at the Pinegrove Memorial Park, Great Western Highway Minchinbury

So sad Roy passed a few years ago now they were both so dedicated to the Bowling cause, R.I.P.

Frank

Sorry to hear that Fay passed away. Great lady of bowling in Australia. Always had a chat to Fay when she was around the tournaments. Will be sadly missed
Lovey

As an update for anyone attending Fay's funeral. As previously mentioned it will be held at Pinegrove Memorial Park this coming Tuesday at 11.30am. I can advise it will be in the west chapel.

On behalf of her daughter and my wife Gayle and my brother in law Phil I wish to thank everyone for their kind words and thoughts. Both Roy and Fay were extremely passionate about bowling for a long period of time

Fay was pretty much an aunty to so many of us as juniors. Always keeping an eye out for the kids. Just as Roy was furniture at Enfield Bowl, so Fay was at the STBA offices in Regents Park or any event at the old Blacktown Bowl.

I will never forget Fay turning up to my 21st birthday party with a ring for my first 300 that had been rushed through to make the occasion. My Mum and Fay had it all worked out.

I've no doubt that Fay lives on in many people's hearts. She was a good stick.

Like Jason, I've been out of the loop here in Far North Queensland for weeks and was shocked and truly saddened to realise that two stalwarts of our sport - Jim Cross and Fay Eslick - have recently passed away.

My heartfelt condolences to their families and many friends.

Both Jim and Fay will be long remembered with respect and appreciation for their tremendous contribution to the sport of tenpin bowling.

Lynne

Back
Top Bottom