Under 21's Coming of Age in Toowoomba

• Thread starter gardencitylanes
  • Start date
G

gardencitylanes

Hi All,

Thankyou for the response already for our tournament in November. It is sure to be an excellent event from the skins on friday night through to the finals on Sunday afternoon. We have already recieved 30 plus entries. Our new lanes are being installed as we speak by the legend lane man himself, Jim Ball from professional lane resurfacing.These timber lanes are coming up as good as any lanes I have ever seen and are playing unbelievable. The conditions will be great as will the beautiful QLD weather. For entry forms just send me an email or phone on (07) 4632 9755. Alternatively just post your entry on this site and I will take it from here. Thanks everyone and good scores to all.

Entry form is available here : http://www.totalbowling.com.au/php-forum/viewtopic.php?t=4080

Zane Que

Hi All Again,

Just a quick note to let everyone know that the entry fee for the skins is only $60.00 for the 6 games which is good value at $150 per skin.

Sorry that was not on the entry form. We can only take 32 names for the skins so get in quick to get your chance to play on the new lanes before the tournament proper.

Thank all

Zane Que

hi ppls,

i cant wait for this tourny, zane put my name down, b squad plz, can we get everyones opinion on this tourney, and wat you think of it, i reckon it is great, i cant wait to bowl this, and the lanes are looking awsome, well everybody have a good time and great bowling, hopefully i will see you in toowoomba in novemeber,

later
strazz

Hey guys,

This is gonna be a great weekend of bowling. Theres a few ppl that have already said theyre bowling n wat squad, so if u want to just let Zane or even myself or Simon know when were down at Sharp, we'll be happy to put your name down.
And Zane can u make sure Joel Marshall, Ian Phelan and myself are down for B squad also.

Theres heaps of ppl wanting for B squad so if u want spots in B i highly suggest u confirm asap.

Thanks
Hayley

Hey everyone!!!!
I booked my flights today to go up and participate in this tournament which im sure will be a great new tournament!!!
Zane, i was just wondering if you could please put me in for "B Squad" that would be greatly appreciated!!
I want to get in early coz i have a feeling it is going to be a pretty big tournament. Who is going to be there??? I hope to see quite a few people up there.
Thanks again Zane, i'll probably see you at Sharp.

Reply to Glen

Hey Glen,

Are you in for the skins on friday night mate. If so let me know.

Thanks Bud

Zane Que

Hey it does sound like a great tournament. The only thing i find wrong with it is the fact that its an under 21 tournament but only 20 and under can bowl in it. If you wanted that to be the case then it should have been under 20.
This has upset some ppl who were planning to bowl in this tournament. So maybe we can try and word things right in the future. Thanks.

Angel Reply

Angel,

What ever. Sorry I can't please everyone.

ZQ

I think the point is if you read about a under 21 tourment a person turning 21 or 21 that year can bowl in it, this you can not. As from what is stated in the enrty form on the 2nd page. I was looking at bowling in it myself but can't as I have already turned 21, but when I first heard of it I though I would be able too. Thinking that most tourments when it says Examlpe under 23's if you turn 23 that year your normally can bowl as that is what the age is. I think the point is maybe it comes across wrong. Also Zane The only negative comments I see were coming from your post towards Angel. "That with out doubt is one of the most rediculous statements I have ever heard in my life." Maybe think of what was being said? I hope what I have said maybe helps.
Good Luck top bowling everyone.

Zane, just letting you know that i am in for the skins on the Friday night!!! I cant wait, it is going to be an awesome weekend!!
Thanks again Zane!!
To everyone that hasnt entered and is eligible, i think you should because i think it will be a great tournament to be a part of.

sound like a good one to bowl in. what is your oiling machine? is your lanes dry or wet? :roll:

Reply To Bowling Nut

Bowling Nut,

We oil with a century machine and have a very good condition with a large crown which makes it playable for all styles.

Thanks for the enquiry and I hope to see you in November.

Zane Que

Back
Top Bottom