Under 21's Coming of Age in Toowoomba QLD

• Thread starter gardencitylanes
  • Start date
G

gardencitylanes

Hi All,

Just a quick note to let all know that we are hosting a tournament on the 29th and 30th of November with a preview skins/ celebrity challenge on the 28th. The entry form can be seen under entry forms on the forum and you can post your entry on the forum or email at [email protected].

Thanks All

Zane Que

Why Under 21's ?

Dear Milkman,

First of all is that fair dinkum your head?

Mate, my reasoning behind that was to allow the juniors to be more competetive rather than playing against the more seasoned older players that are successfully competing on the super 6 series.

Hopefully it will encourage those bowlers who have also just left juniors to have a go. I weighed it up against other youth tournaments and thought it may be worth a try.

Thanks for your enquiry and I hope this answers your question.

Yours in 10 pin
Zane Que

Zane,

That was my hair colour, its gone now, dont worry :^)

As for the Under 21 part ... I completely agree with you. However, I was thinking more along the lines of keeping in line with the TBA age groups (ie. Junior = < 18. Youth = < 23.)

My question is, are you seeking ranking points for this tournament? I dont want to discourage bowlers from participating, just want to understand the reasoning.

Reply To Cam J

Hey mate,

I'm not ranking this tournament because to do so I would have to fall in line with the TBA age brackets and as I stated in my prior reasoning it would not be beneficial to the tournament.

That is just my opinion and I am Zane Que.

Chow for now

UNDER 21'S TOURNEMENT

DEAR BOWLER'S,

PLEASE BE ADVISED AFTER CONTACTING THE AUSTRALIAN SPOTING COMMISSION, OUR UNDER 21'S TOURNMENT IS NOW GOING TO BE AVAILABLE TO BOWLER OF 21 YEARS OF AGE. WE APOLOGISE FOR ANY INCONVIENENCE THIS HAS CAUSED AND HOPE TO SEE ENTRIES COME IN FROM THOSE WHO ENQUIRED ABOUT THE AGE LIMIT.

GARDEN CITY LANES MANAGEMENT

Back
Top Bottom