Columbia 300 U-Turn Particle Pearl Review

Mr_RG

RotoNation...
Hey Guys and Gals

I've finally put together a movie of me using my U-Turn PP!

I might as well chuck the review in here aswell ;)

Ball Statistics
Weight: 15lbs
Pin Size: 2.5 - 3 inches
Surface: OOB

Drilling
Pin under and just to the right of center bridge, CG kicked out about 30°
UTurnPP.jpg

Bowlers Stats
Height: 182cm
Weight: 253lbs
Style: Power Stroker :p
Revs: 240-250rpm
Speed: 26-28km/h

Ball Reaction
Length: Medium-Long
BreakPoint Shape: Arc - Sharp Arc, depending on condition.

Comments
Since testing one out in Feburary, I was very impressed with the reaction I got from it and I couldn't wait to get one of my own, but thanks to some financial trouble and me wanting an Epic Battle I didn't get one....

Well at least until now that is! Anyway, after using for the few weeks that I have owned it, I think it is one of the "good" ball choices I have made to fix a hole in my arsenal.

It goes a little early than most of the stuff I am used to, so it took a while for me to used to the ball reaction, adjusting and what not!
Now its truely an amazing ball, very versitile! Can shoot down 5 with a flat shot, or swing it thru 15, it will just recover and smash the pocket.

Never have I heard such a sound when hitting the pocket! It just is so clean through the pins and keeps them nice and low, unless I come a bit light and sends them flying and mixing.

Now it maybe a mid-price ball, but it sure does give the impression of "bang for buck"!

Video
http://www.putfile.com/helloroto (I apologise to our Dial-Up users, this movie is 24MB)

Well done Columbia! Am very impressed with this ball thus far!

Back
Top Bottom