Twin Cities Tenpin Bowl - 2014 $10,000.00 Super Skins

Hello All,

Attached details of our 2014 $10,000.00 Super Skins. Please advise at your earliest convenience if you intend making the trip to Wodonga next year.
Talk Soon
Gayle Elton
Centre Manager.

Attachments

• 2014 - Super Skins A5 flier - OUTPUT (3).pdf
    1.7 MB · Views: 290
Please put Joseph Moraitis

And can you advice on the pattern that you going to use

Thanks

Hmmm a first timer obviously Mr two hander you get what is put down if nothing has changed since i last went up lol.Bring your own air conditioner too.

Hmmm a first timer obviously Mr two hander you get what is put down if nothing has changed since i last went up lol.Bring your own air conditioner too.
All I can say is - such negativity and nastiness. Comments like your make you realise what is wrong with the sport of Tenpin Bowling. Good luck in 2014.
Gayle

I see if MR big mouth bowling on the event It is not hope for me or the others bowlers TO WIN ANY OF THE SKINS after all EVERY BODY KNOWS THAT HE IS THE BEST BOWLER OUT THERE LoL
Please remove my name from the Event and Good luck to the other bowlers on the day Will be very hard to win Against MR HOLD3M LoL

PS: Last time I check the dictionary it is 'A two-handed bowler' and not a two hander bowler

Back
Top Bottom