TWIN CITIES TENPIN BOWL - 2009 $7,000.00 SUPER SKINS

Tonx are you taking my word for it are you lol... See you there.

Please put Ashley Chettleburgh down thanks Gayle

hi could you please put mac stewart down i am going to come up with trotts and will pay the deposit later this week
cheers

Hello All,
Attached - entries to date.
We are looking forward to another great event.
Please be advised that deposits MUST BE PAID by December 1, 2008.
Your deposit will guarantee your place in 'the field'.
If you are requiring accommodation on this weekend make sure you do it soon. This is a very busy weekend in the area.
Talk to you soon
Yours in Tenpin
Gayle Elton
Centre Manager

Attachments

• 2009 $7,000.00 SUPER SKINS - THE FIELD.pdf
    137.6 KB · Views: 68
Hello All,
Apologies to Andrew Thorpe - wrong name, wrong sport.
Udated Skins list attached - thank you to all those who have lodged deposits.
Have a great day
Yours in Tenpin
Gaye Elton
Centre Manager

Attachments

137.7 KB · Views: 48
Hello All
Attached is the final field for the 2009 $7,000.00 Super Skins event.
As you will all notice, I have exended to field to 49 due to popularity.
This will now allow me to offer a second prize of $100.00 for each of the 10 Skins played on the day. Hope you are all happy with this scenario.
It is now vitally important that I secure the field with all of your deposits !!
Thank you for your response to this event.
Yours in Tenpin
Gayle Elton
Centre Manager

Attachments

138 KB · Views: 115
Hi Gayle, can you please add Jason Motta, Brian Woz to the list if you can.
I will confirm on the weekend with payment if there may be more.
How many are you allowing to enter?
Cheers

Hi Gayle,

Can you pls put my name down as a reserve in case someone pulls out or if you're able to allow more entries ?

Thx.
Giao Nguyen.

Gayle i have a question for you. Will the new lanes be in when we bowl the skins? Cheers Ralph. It changes my decision on whether or not i drill up a ball conventional. Cheers Ralph

Gayle i have a question for you. Will the new lanes be in when we bowl the skins? Cheers Ralph. It changes my decision on whether or not i drill up a ball conventional. Cheers Ralph

Mum asked them about 2 or 3 weeks ago when they were near there and they said that they would be in, but now rumors are that they wont make it in time. It would be great to know though!

New lanes or old I cant wait to get up there and chuck a ball. Just a good weekend away and the bowling is a bonus! Every year I say never again, But i cant wait to get there and see what those SHEP bowlers will do for a little attention! (ONE LOVES RIDING ELEPHANTS) Go HAMMER. See you all very soon. All have safe CHRISTMAS and NEW YEAR.
JUST GOTTA LOVE THE LEFT HAND SIDE.

Hi Gayle,

There may be a chance that I might not make the event, due to business committments. If you can please place someone in the reserves list in instead of mine for now, and if spots open up closer to the event I may re-enter again.

Apoligies and Thanks,

Andrew

Back
Top Bottom