TWIN CITIES TENPIN BOWL 2008 $6,000.00 SUPER SKINS

Lance

Kev Wilkins, Chris Hamilton and I will be on for some pot game practice on Saturday. Can you let me knoiw what time you'll be there.

David

Lance
Kev Wilkins, Chris Hamilton and I will be on for some pot game practice on Saturday. Can you let me knoiw what time you'll be there.
David

Hey David,

Gayle says she will put a practice session on at 5pm, so that sounds good. It gives everyone a chance to get to Albury, without having to leave early Sat morning, and a chance for me to already have a few drinks under the belt. :D

Hey David,
Gayle says she will put a practice session on at 5pm, so that sounds good. It gives everyone a chance to get to Albury, without having to leave early Sat morning, and a chance for me to already have a few drinks under the belt. :D

No worries, we'll meet you there.

Gayle - can you keep us a couple of lanes.

Thanks

David

Hello All !!

Lanes booked for practice session at 5pm on Saturday for those who are interested.

To all bowlers who have entered our Skins event please be advised that check-in shall be at 8am on Sunday with play commencing at 8.30am SHARP.

Looking forward to welcoming everyone to Twin Cities Tenpin Bowl this weekend.

Yours in Tenpin
Gayle Elton
Centre Manager

Hello All !!
Lanes booked for practice session at 5pm on Saturday for those who are interested.
To all bowlers who have entered our Skins event please be advised that check-in shall be at 8am on Sunday with play commencing at 8.30am SHARP.
Looking forward to welcoming everyone to Twin Cities Tenpin Bowl this weekend.
Yours in Tenpin
Gayle Elton
Centre Manager

Lance

You better play nice on Saturday.

8am check in on Sunday is awfully early after a "couple" of drinks.;):):D

OK everyone,

was thinking about the pot games. Lets all play nice, and say $5 per game (10 games $50 if you play them all) We can also have something on the overall $5 or $10, upto you guys.

We can run the pot games that highest game wins, a draw splits the pot or it can carry over to the next game (only bowlers who played the previous game can play the carry over game).

People can let me know on Saturday or Sunday at the bowl.

If anyone wants, l will also run some brackets. I will work out what games they will be over, or we can run multiple brackets over the course of the games.

Just everyone remember, this is all in good fun.....

Good Luck to all thats bowling. Hope everyone bowls well.

Hey Kev, just be careful if you playin pot games... you know what suzie said.

Hello All,

Results of the Super Skins played today (Sunday January 27) at Twin Cities Tenpin Bowl.

Skin 1:
Chris Benson
Skin 2:
Neale Hinsley
Skin 3:
Stephen McCabe
Skin 4:
Ondrej Hedi
Skin 5:
Kevin Wilkins
Skin 6:
Vi Huynh
Skin 7:
John PIres
Skin 8:
Emily Robertson
Skin 9:
Ondrej Hedi
Skin 10:
Chris Benson

Thank you to all those who made the trip to Wodonga this year and I hope you all had a safe journey home.
This event will be bigger and better than ever in 2009 again, with the support of our fine Sponsor - Rare Spares, Wodonga.

Talk to you all soon
Yours in Tenpin
Gayle Elton
Centre Manager

Hi kevvy the Shep boy who likes his little boy pals to ride elephants, can I have a price check on that please!
And to the two wonderful nanas where were you?, we all missed your loving company at the bowl. Letting Dave share a room with the Shep boys. I was wondering why he smelt so fruity on Saturday night, Now I know why.
All in all it was another great weekend of catching up and laughs all round definitely looking forward to next year $7000.00 up for grabs its just getting better and better.

Hi kevvy the Shep boy who likes his little boy pals to ride elephants, can I have a price check on that please!
And to the two wonderful nanas where were you?, we all missed your loving company at the bowl. Letting Dave share a room with the Shep boys. I was wondering why he smelt so fruity on Saturday night, Now I know why.
All in all it was another great weekend of catching up and laughs all round definitely looking forward to next year $7000.00 up for grabs its just getting better and better.

Spectator - no wonder I had trouble bowling - had to keep my left eye open all night. Lucky there was a mirror that was more interesting.

Another tough weekend. Thanks to Lance (and Ralph) for making the weekend profitable, and for Kevin who AGAIN carried us through.

Thanks for the Management for a well run tournie.

I still think you should cut the prize fund to a first and a second, to give us all an extra chance.

David

Peter come and sample the lane condition next year i did have 3 200 games but not in the right spots . If you thought sport condition was tough this condition is 3 times harder. Yes Farqy you are welcome it was a pleasure watching you play outside line and get it right 4 times . Cheers Ralph.

thats like me ralph bowl over 200 in the wrong spot if i had of bowled i would have got zip im not bowling well enough to win a brass razoo at the moment lately ive been thinking of giving bowling away if my bowling does not improve by the end of the year thats it

Thanks to Gayle and staff for a wonderful event, even though i was just watching!
With talks on the sunday during the skins, alot of people agree that there should be a first and second.
If everyone wanted i'd say keep first at $600.00 and give the extra $100.00 to second place.
With the skins being won with a 200, 203, 213 and so on. I felt sorry when a 249 was bowled only to be done out by a 266, well done to Ondrej for that game, but to see lower scores winning, must have been a harsh blow. Its usually the case, your great game is when someone else bowls better.
Looking forward to next year.
And congrats to Emily, The only girl to get a skin. Although Jane did a fantastic job and almost gained 2 herself.
Congrats to my dad who got 2, but unfortunately i wasn't on the deal of splitting prize funds.... damm. Oh well, i'll bowl myself next year and hope/try to win.
Cheers

Back
Top Bottom