trying to keep the juniors interested.

I agree there Dan. There's a fair few 'bowlers' in general that do bag out others and yes it does get you down but personally when people bag me out I get up there and think what the hell they don't think I can do this and I throw one of my best balls. I'm not saying that I like it when people bag me out (because i hate it) but I just saying if they do, Tell them to go F*** themselves and go off your nut at them and then they should leave you alone (never gone that far though.) Oh yeah and It's not very helpful when there are Juniors bowling in the centre and someone throws a bad ball and swears with one of their loudest voices and their parents are there well I'm sure their parents will want them to bowl after seeing that won't they. I just think if we quit all the foul mouthing and B*tching that goes on maybe more junior will be interested and their parents wont think that the game is where people come to let off all there stress and think that because they pay to bowl that they can do what they like

Love KAZZA
icon_biggrin.gif

Kara,
You think the bitching is ever gonna stop?? LMAO you must be dreaming sis!

icon_rolleyes.gif

nyah nyah nyah nyah... yer all just jealous of my shot
icon_razz.gif

DJ loco hahahahaha

lol

and no Kara the bitching is never gonna stop! it's a part of the game lol we are all just going to have to get used to that. but the putting down of juniors and bagging them out thats gotta stop

i just wanted to say thanks to everyone for all their input it has been greatly appreciated, i am still on the look out for any equipment that people can lend a heand with by donating or selling cheaply if at all possible. alos i am looking for people that could help coach too(it will have to bein your own time so i understand if no one does). i am still trying to talk over with management to see if i can coinside with the bob the coach program that rodney radcliff is running with his younger juniors on a sat morning, now i know this isnt going to cater for all those up north or to the coast but it is a start.
if any one has anything to say good or bad please do

Just gotta point this out, can't help myself... Quite a fair bit of the b itching & ridicule comes from the parents of the juniors too..
icon_razz.gif

Ok guys, how about we get back to the original topic.

We all know there is bitching, stirring and general problems in bowling or for that matter any sport.

Why don't we work towards making Tassie bowling as strong as it possibly can be and not focus on the problems but instead on the positives.

So well done to Jaayson on trying to get something going with the junior coaching and to Jase and Kace with the newsletter.

Jase, will you be in Burnie this weekend.
Hopefully we can catch up and talk about what you would like in Hobart with coaching.

So as i said let's all work together.

icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

I think that the bitching from the parents actually starts with the person their bitching about doing something to them or their kid/s

Love KAZZA
icon_biggrin.gif

Back
Top Bottom