Hobart Masters - Well done Joel #2

colinreeve

I would just like to say congratulations to my son Joel for winning his first tournament and to Adam for coming second and of course to all the juniors who bowled exceptionally well, it just shows how strong they are going be in the Presidents Shield. As for the other poeple who bitched until the post was cancelled i am not so impressed. I would like to have a chat with you Hayden as to why the boys weren't in the Classic and any others they might not go in, and with Mark to find out who these soft boys are so we can toughen them up.To all you people out there we should be encouraging young poeple to bowl and congratulate them when they do well, not give them a hard time and say how easy the lanes were, how many juniors have we got - how many in Rachuig we can't afford to push anyone away. Anyway I will be in Launi on Sunday so look forward to seeing you then. I am not trying to upset or offend anyone, I am just trying to understand some peoples line of thought. And no, I am not going to reply to any comments on this topic.

hear hear, congrats again joel and adam, now let's bring it to state masters and give the public another good show :wink: see you all at training this weekend, and also at state.
cya fellas keep up the good bowling.

el duderino