Track Track - Threat

GeorgeF

Hypercell = Hyperhook!
Ball with a 3" Pin, drilled 4 x 4, no balance hole, box finish

This ball is everything the Heat was and some. It's a brilliant control ball, arcing very predictably on the backend whilst clearing the front of the lane every delivery. It's pearl shell ensures good clearance from the heads and would be great on the dry.

With only about 2" of flare this ball offered excellent carry keeping the pins the low. It has a simple yet strong syemtrical weight block which comes from the original Heat from 1997 which to date still holds obscene amounts of records for scoring and TV shows on the PBA. The ball has been in demand for ages and for the people who remember the Heat, this is a Heat on steroids which will last alot longer (better shell durability).

Whilst it is controllable it will continue to drive through te pin deck (almost left the 8-10 flush last night). Probably one of the most predicatable balls I have ever bowled with and an essential part of my arsenal as it gives me some more options on the dryer conditions instead of throwing more speed.

Hook rating: 6/10 box
Backend finish: 7/10 box

Bowlers Journal said it was the best release of the year as the WOW2 coverstock allows bowlers to sand it for early turn or leave it box for great length. A truly versatile ball that anyone will control and you don't have to sell your children to buy it. :D

I don't think there's too many left in the country, better get in early if your needing a ball for CONTROL!!!!

Back
Top Bottom