Track Track RULE

GeorgeF

Hypercell = Hyperhook!
Ball specs: 15lb 3, 3 ounces top weight, 3" pin

I drilled this ball with the PIN at 4inches to my PAP and the mass bias in a strong position approx 2 inches to the left of my thumb (bottom left quadrent). This drilling gives me medium flare with good control. The balance hole is 5 1/2 from my centre of grip, a 7/8 drill bit 2" deep, the ball finished with 3/8 positive side. This ball is drilled the same as my Animal, I was looking to update my hook monster.

The Rule box finish is VERY VERY aggressive, I used it in a few different houses and struggled to get any sought of length out it. I know it's designed for heavy oil but to be honest, I dont see that sort of oil anywhere so it was only a matter a time before I polished. Prior to polishing though I used the Rule at the Australian Bowling Championships and posted early squad scores of 592, 630 and 662. I polished the Rule the next day and posted scores of 711, 750, and 682 for the Australian All Events title. A remarkable change in dynamics of the ball. The ball got through the front and picked up the backend with authority.

I used the Rule for the remainder of the week and was very impressed with its hit. Kept the pins low and kept the corners out! This ball fits into my 'No.1 Hook Monster' catergory and whilst polsihed, it still out turns everything else I own and at the end of the day, if I really hit soup conditions, nothing a green scotch bright pad can't fix.

This is the first ball I pull out of my bag everytime now as I get a clean read of the lane conditions because of its control. I watched about 6 other people use Rule's over the last week and it's one of few balls where if you can get it to the pocket, its striking most of the time.

Whilst I havent bowled 300 with this ball, I have notched up a 280 and a 277 along with a 7-10 spare! An awesome ball and my new favourite. Can't wait for the new EXCEPTION, well done Track!

Back
Top Bottom