Track Track - Revmaster

GeorgeF

Hypercell = Hyperhook!
Ball 15lb, 3" pin, drilled 5 x 3 3/8 with balance hole at 6" across from my centre of grip.

This Polished Blue with Orange Reactive has the Power plus Reactive Cover Stock with Mica added. The weight block is one similar designed to the Reaction Ricochet from Columbia with very dense top and bottom “Flip Blocks”. The RG of this ball is 2.46 and the Differential is .059 making this ball a great choice for the “League” Bowler with average turn. This ball will rev quicker with stronger transition from oil to dry.

I drilled this ball for extreme length and extreme flip and I have certainly acheived that! For a mid price ball this ball packs a serious punch. This ball had no problems keeping up with my Freak Out, this ball however giving me about an extra 6 feet and a harder flip like motion to the pocket with the same amount of boards covered. The drilling I chose is pretty condition specific but if you find the right condition, watch out!

Generally speaking though, this ball turns a heap for 'mid-price' ball. Rev's off your hand and makes an excellent predictable transition to the pocket. Really can't much more bang for buck than this.........

G

Back
Top Bottom