Track Track PHENOM is coming

GeorgeF

Hypercell = Hyperhook!
I am fortunate to have this ball already, expect it in Australia in about 4-6 weeks time. He's a review I posted on ballreviews

For starters this ball doesnt look like the picture shown, it looks like a Freak with gold labels. It even kinda feels the same( coverstock finish),though don't expect the same reaction as a Freak on the lane. I drilled this ball whilst in Vegas for the High Roller series and was looking for something more aggressive than my Thrash and Crunch, I found it!

Bill Monce layed it out for me, with a 2" pin he tilted the pin to a 1:30 drilling (I'm a lefty) which placed my ring finger above the pin. The Mass Bias marker was in the left bottom quadrent about 4 inches below my PAP. I drilled a balance hole 5 1/4 across from my centre of grip. Bill said it would rev early and be very agressive on the backend, he wasnt wrong!

I had been using my Crunch playing about 12-8 at Texas station, I then used the Phenom and swung it 20 out to 8 with no roll out. It read the lane early and was very agressive at the breakpoint. It was raw hook, enough said! I was pretty amazed on its board coverage and its ability not to roll out when covering alot of boards. It never quit and offered me alot more choice when bowling as it covered so many boards.

I also used it at the Orleans with alot of success, again opening up the lane and providing me with something agressive which I could cover alot of boards if I wanted to (which I did, lol).

If you need a ball which will allow you to cover alot more boards this is it. The combination of strong core with strong cover is amazing. I can see this ball being of one those " must own's " especially if you have low / medium revs as it will allow you to play anywhere.

I'm not sure if it would work if the heads were fried but apart from that it is certainly an amazing demonstration of cutting edge technology. 10/10 the release of the year to date!

Geez, and i only just updated from Triton Elite pearl to the pearl EMB, give me 2 or 3 yrs and i'll pick one up then :lol: :lol:

Hi Guys, just wondering if this ball has been released yet over in Aus, as im a low/medium rev bowler im very keen to get my hands on one (from the clips on thier wedsite it looks amazing!!)

cheers

Cheers George, any particular pro shops that ill need to contact??

Back
Top Bottom