Too Many Bowling Balls! (Some real goodies to go here...)

jason_doust

The Bowling Geek
It's that time again! All balls are 15lb, have low usage, are in excellent or as new condition, have been cleaned with Clean Edge after (pretty much) every use, and had surfaces maintained via a Haus Resurfacing System. They all roll, as much as is humanly possible, like new.

Radical Yeti Untamed – 80 bucks + postage
This ball is in excellent condition. It has a monster 5+” pin and it’s layout utilises the scoop core to it’s maximum advantage. As such, the extra differential in this layout makes it too strong off the midlane (for me) and I don’t often see enough oil for it these days. If you’ve got a medium rev rate, you’ll love this ball for it’s strong midlane and continuation and it's leverage through the pin deck. I’d recommend re-slugging the thumb and plugging and re-drilling the fingers. (I have a 4 - 15/16” span, if that helps your decision.)
YetiUntamed_layout.jpg YetiUntamed_logo.jpg

Radical Torrid Elite – 80 bucks + postage
This ball is in as-new condition and is plain gorgeous. My crappy phone camera doesn’t do it justice. It is very clean through the front and hits really hard. There is a small chip at the top of the thumb slug hole. (No big deal, but just so you know.) Currently laid out with a pin-down looong pin to PAP layout, it controls the breakpoint motion for a right hander or would be strong for a lefty in it’s current alignment.
TorridElite_layout.jpg TorridElite_logo.jpg

Radical Times Up Solid – 100 bucks + postage
This ball is in as new condition and hooks a ton! Every time I use it, I am amazed at how far left I have to get on Canberra’s toasty lane surfaces. As such, I don’t get to use it that much. I really want this ball to go to a good home, as it deserves to be out there making a racket in the pocket. It’s just too strong for my rev rate down here in Australia’s free hook capital!
TimesUpSolid_layout.jpg TimesUpSolid_logo.jpg

900Global The Look – 100 bucks + postage
Exactly the same scenario as the Times Up Solid – Awesome ball that is too strong for me on Canberra friction. This thing uses the Nuts core and one of my very favourite covers ever, S75. It clears the heads nicely, makes a definitive move in the midlane, (sends me dizzy when this little splodge of orange hits the axis!), rolls really sweet leftward and hits like a truck. FYI – Note the small balance hole on the axis (LH photo).
The_Look_layout.jpg The_Look_Logo.jpg

Columbia Chris Barnes Select – 50 bucks + postage
An oldie, but a goodie! This much loved ball, in as-new condition, utilises the old BASF Superflex reactive cover with the Mallet core. It is very fast through the heads with a heavy, heavy rolling arc off the break. Currently laid out with a pin-down looong pin to PAP layout, it would suit a high rev right hander or a lefty in it’s current alignment. It will be substantially stronger off the break for a left hander in it’s current layout.
ChrisBarnesSelect_layout.jpg ChrisBarnesSelect_logo.jpg

Please contact me via PM or e-mail [email protected] I'm happy to consider offers or bundles.

Cheers,
Jason

Gotta say if I used 15's the Chris Barnes Select would be my choice - I have one in a 14 and it is simply put - awesome. Before I changed brands it was my go to ball to get out of trouble (laid out by Mr Doust himself.).
Get your hands on this ball you wont be disappoined !

Torrid Elite and Times Up Solid are sold! Only The Look left, which is funny, as it's the one I'm having the most difficulty letting go of! (I do have a thing for orange though!)

Back
Top Bottom