Too Many Bowling Balls! - Excellent Condition 15lb Balls for Sale!

jason_doust

The Bowling Geek
G'Day Bowling Fans,

As many of you know, I have way too many bowling balls, so some just have to go.

All of these balls (bar one) are first drill with no balance hole. They have all been cleaned after every use and resurfaced using Abralon or Siaair pads on a Haus Resurfacing System. They all roll and hit great and are reluctant sales. I just have too many bowling balls, so pick up a great buy now! All balls in excellent condition - no nicks, scratches or gouges. You will see some belt marks in the photos. These are on the surface and can be cleaned off easily.

Storm Hy-Road (Currently at 1000 grit)
This otherwise as-new ball has a shallow dent in the bridge. I bowled the first 300 under disco lights at Tenpin Bathurst with it. (A quirky record, but a record nonetheless!) It's strong and smooth rolling and still performs as new. $100 plus postage.

Storm Dimension (Currently at 2000 grit)
This is my "Daddy Ball" Dimension. Sadly, I rarely see enough oil for it, so if you're looking for more hook, this could be what your looking for! It's been a great tournament ball. Almost never used in league play, so it's in great shape. $100 plus postage.

Storm Virtual Gravity Nano - PRO PIN (Currently at 1000 grit)
A total hook monster. This ball was too strong for me at NSW Open on 47 ft. Very low number of games and still a current ball. First game OOB was 270-something. $120 plus postage.

Roto Grip Mutant Cell (Currently at 2000 grit)
Highly defined downlane motion and cracking impact in the pin deck best sums this beast up. A terrific ball. Will be sorry to see this handsome thing go. Once averaged close to 250 for the last 4 games inside 5th arrow on 43ft at a Sport Series with this ball. (Yep - strong!) $100 plus postage.

Brunswick Red Zone (Currently at 2000 grit + light polish)
Fabulous house shot ball. Clean through the front with a strong backend motion. Hits very hard. Drilled for league in Canberra where there's abundant friction. A little too angular for me at Bathurst. Really nice ball going for a song. $70 plus postage.

Seismic Solaris Blackout (Currently at 2000 grit + light polish)
This ball is on it's second drill - I rotated it about the thumb slug, so you can just make out where the old ring finger hole is. (Thumb was drilled back into the original slug hole.) So it might as well be a first drill. :) This is a low diff, low RG ball, which makes it very smooth. I have thrown some very big games with this ball going up the boards on house shots as it reads the blend beautifully. Excellent league ball by this boutique manufacturer (balls are poured by 900 Global) and a steal at $50 plus postage.

E-mail or PM me with your postcode for postage details - (happy to combine or put some ball cleaner in the box with them!)

Attachments

• Brunswick-Red-Zone.jpg
    Brunswick-Red-Zone.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 50
  • Roto-Grip-Mutant-Cell.jpg
    Roto-Grip-Mutant-Cell.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 49
  • Seismic-Solaris-Blackout.jpg
    Seismic-Solaris-Blackout.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 47
  • Storm-Dimension.jpg
    Storm-Dimension.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 54
  • Storm-Hy-Road.jpg
    Storm-Hy-Road.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 44
  • Storm-Virtual-Gravity-Nano-.jpg
    Storm-Virtual-Gravity-Nano-.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 53
Seismic Solaris Blackout is now sold. I should mention that all this equipment has very low games. I never say a number. (does anyone really count them..?). :)

Cheers,
Jason

Hey Jas l want the Hy Road and Mutant cell, are you heading to Nationals and can you take them with you?

Hi Paul,

Alas, Mutant Cell just went! I won't be at Nationals. Currently working in Canberra every second week, so enjoying being at home when I can at present.

Have PM'd re: Hy-Road.

Cheers,
Jason

Red Zone - Sold.

Dimension is all that's left!
Cracker of a ball if you've got a rev rate and are after something that seriously turns the corner! Strong, smooth and continuous for the strokers. (That lovely rainbow hook.) Outrageous hitting power. Almost won ACT Masters from inside 25 board with this ball. (Shakes fist) "Damn you Michael Craig!" :)

Dimension - SOLD! Listing completed, thank you!

There's a pile of boxes I need to get to once I get the work room cleared. More balls coming soon! :)

Back
Top Bottom