Too Many (15lb) Bowling Balls!

jason_doust

The Bowling Geek
G'Day Folks,

One of the great perils of having a pro shop is to see a ball and think "Hmmm... I could use one of those!" And before you know it, you are. As a result, I have way too many bowling balls and have to clear out some really good gear that is currently being used as a trip hazard. Many of these balls are drilled in my favourite control layout, so you get unused surface to work with if you change them to a stronger layout.

All balls have been fastidiously maintained and resurfaced using a Haus Resurfacing System. Photos are attached for your perusal. As you mouse over each thumbnail, the file name will tell you what ball is what.

All balls are 15lb and can be collected from Bowler's Edge in Canberra. Postage and Handling will be around $20 for the first ball and less for subsequent balls.

So here we go...

1. Ebonite Evolve - 1st Drill - $120
2. Ebonite Lane Breaker - 1st Drill - 120
3. Track 715C - 2nd Drill (1st thumb slug hole - see photo) - $80
4. Storm Sure Fire - 1st Drill (fingers plugged once in same pos.) - $100
5. Storm Dimension - 1st Drill - $120
6. Columbia Arch Rival - 2nd Drill - $60
7. Storm Natural - 1st Drill - $100
8. Brunswick Original Inferno - 1st Drill (weight hole plugged to resize) - $80
9. Storm Pyro - 1st Drill (Weight hole plugged and moved) - $60
Please note the Pyro has a mis-stamped CG. The CG is marked with a small mark seen near the reflection of the 2nd fluorescent light.

Grab 'em while you can!

Cheers,
Jason

Attachments

• evolve.jpg
    evolve.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 67
  • lane_breaker.jpg
    lane_breaker.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 70
  • 715C.jpg
    715C.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 93
  • sure_fire.jpg
    sure_fire.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 78
  • dimension.jpg
    dimension.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 92
  • arch_rival.jpg
    arch_rival.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 79
  • natural.jpg
    natural.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 85
  • original_inferno.jpg
    original_inferno.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 83
  • pyro.jpg
    pyro.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 111
Addendum - The Pyro has had the fingers plugged and redrilled in the same spot. (When I took the grips out.)

Cheers,
Jason

G'Day Folks,

One of the great perils of having a pro shop is to see a ball and think "Hmmm... I could use one of those!" And before you know it, you are. As a result, I have way too many bowling balls and have to clear out some really good gear that is currently being used as a trip hazard. Many of these balls are drilled in my favourite control layout, so you get unused surface to work with if you change them to a stronger layout.

All balls have been fastidiously maintained and resurfaced using a Haus Resurfacing System. Photos are attached for your perusal. As you mouse over each thumbnail, the file name will tell you what ball is what.

All balls are 15lb and can be collected from Bowler's Edge in Canberra. Postage and Handling will be around $20 for the first ball and less for subsequent balls.

So here we go...

1. Ebonite Evolve - 1st Drill - $120
3. Track 715C - 2nd Drill (1st thumb slug hole - see photo) - $80
7. Storm Natural - 1st Drill - $100
8. Brunswick Original Inferno - 1st Drill (weight hole plugged to resize) - $80
9. Storm Pyro - 1st Drill (Weight hole plugged and moved) - $60
Please note the Pyro has a mis-stamped CG. The CG is marked with a small mark seen near the reflection of the 2nd fluorescent light.

Grab 'em while you can!

Cheers,
Jason

Hi jason i'll take the Track 715c can u give me your detail please

A quick update...

1. Ebonite Evolve - 1st Drill - $120 - SOLD
3. Track 715C - 2nd Drill (1st thumb slug hole - see photo) - $80 - SOLD
7. Storm Natural - 1st Drill - $100 - SOLD
8. Brunswick Original Inferno - 1st Drill (weight hole plugged to resize) - $80 - SOLD
9. Storm Pyro - 1st Drill (Weight hole plugged and moved once, fingers re-drilled in same place) - $60

All balls have been fastidiously maintained and resurfaced using a Haus Resurfacing System. To give you an idea of how well maintained they are, up close, you can see the original particle "fleck" in the cover of the Pyro. Rolls like new. Photos are attached for your perusal. As you mouse over each thumbnail, the file name will tell you what ball is what.

Grab 'em while you can!

Cheers,
Jason

A further quick update... Al most all gone...

1. Ebonite Lane Breaker - 1st Drill - As New. Would suit a stroker or tweener looking for a dry lane ball or cranker after a medium piece. - Now reduced to $100
2. Columbia Arch Rival - 2nd Drill - $60 - Very strong ball, plugging in LH grip side.

All balls have been fastidiously maintained and resurfaced using a Haus Resurfacing System.

Grab 'em while you can!

Cheers,
Jason

Re: Too Many (15lb) Bowling Balls! SOLD

SOLD

Please archive this one, thanks. Some more coming soon, though (Still too many...)

Back
Top Bottom