Tony Stoppel wins ATBSO Open Masters

mannah

Huge congratulations to Tony on winning the Open Masters finals in Tasmania today. A well deserved effort.

Also congratulations to Bill Johnson, Helen Pellgrini, Marg Dollman and Shirl Vreugdenburg on making the top 8. Great representation from the SA bowlers. Looking good for the rest of the week.

One gold medal for SA already and plenty more to come.

Well done to all.

Good luck to Jill Quinn in the Restricted Masters Finals commencing shortly.

Way To Go Tony , what an awesome display of bowling well deserved congrats again from the Billing Clan

Tony,
You are the Tiger Woods of Australian bowling. How many tournament wins in a row does this make for you?
YOU'RE MY NEW HERO!

Congrats Tony you are the man, you mentioned that you wanted to win the Masters and you did.... tooooooo good.
cheap shot Chin... hahaha and the spelling is bananas...
Tony Long

Congratulation to Jill Quinn on her third placing in the Restricted Masters.
With the teams efforts in the Masters with a lot of SA Bowlers making the cuts, qualifying for finals and then placing it looks good for the next few days for both the Open Men, Open Women and Restricted teams.
Way to go SA - lets keep those medals coming.:) :) =D> =D>

Congrats Tony you are the man, you mentioned that you wanted to win the Masters and you did.... tooooooo good.
cheap shot Chin... hahaha and the spelling is bananas...
Tony Long

Bananas/Banannas. Who gives a S***. I apologize sincerely if this is the 1st typo ever seen on this site. :) :) :)

Eating a bowl of fruit does'nt make you a top sportsman. You need to have a little bit of talent.

At least Rob we can pack down a pretty decent front row when bowling gets too hard.

Congrats to Tony, another great effort.

Cheers, beers and no banananananananas

Des

Congratulations Tony on your win in the Masters this year......you've had an absolutely awesome year.

Great to see the top spots going to SA bowlers....and so it should.

Good on ya mate......Hope the rest of your Nationals campaign goes well for ya.

Michael Tran

Thanks people, having a great time over here in tassie.
These seniors know how to party.
Beats Rachuig by a mile..............
More relaxed , less stress, no bull****............

thanks for your posts.

Only visited Macca's twice since I been here, couple door's down from the bowl thanks god.

Winning the masters is definitely one of my highlites of my limited career.

cheers all

Tony

Back
Top Bottom