Toilets

Dude, you need to lighten up :p
When did humour get flushed down the toilet? :roflmao:
Bowling is supposed to be a fun and socially inviting sport. If there's any mentality leading to the downfall of bowling, it's fanatics on this site who spit the dummy whenever someone cracks a joke.

Dude, I am enlightened! <- See a joke!

I have no problem with humor, infact, when attacked I do respond with humor. Read my previous posts for proof.

Actually read the earlier posts directed at Wayne, as Feral said, where is the joke??

But on a heaver note: <- See another joke! (not overly funny but hey even I admit that.)
No unfortunately it is not people who spit the dummy at jokes, unfortunately, it is the people who continually issue personal attacks against others. Sometimes then attempting to hide behind the 'It was a joke' excuse.

Again my $0.05 (as 2c no longer exist) oh scheisse, three jokes in one post I might go and rest for a bit, to regather the strength.

Rhyss.

Sorry Fitzy, you can only put in "my" 5c once. You have to find someone elses 5c for the second effort.

Sorry Fitzy, you can only put in "my" 5c once. You have to find someone elses 5c for the second effort.

Come on Jeff, I may be underpaid though surely I have 10c in my .... oh ... ahhh .... well ok! *Bows head ... Shrugs shoulders ... and sheepishly walks out the door*

;) :D

Rhyss.

Well in my opinion, as someone who has worked in Bowling Centres for most of my life, the Toilets are a Shame.

I can say this even when I used to clean them, as many in AMF have and had to do in their cost cutting. I always tried to do my best but I never did them 7 days a week and we had to rely on other non enthusiastic Staff to also clean them.

Now I'm not working in Bowling Centres, I always visit Centres around the Country, much to my wife's dismay, but some are good and some leave a lot to be desired.

willey

Back
Top Bottom