The Wrestling Thread

I'm looking forward to Rey's new feud coming up shortly. WWE have former TNA + ROH wrestler Low Ki in developmental at the moment, going under the name of Kawal. He's supposed to be coming in as a heel version of Rey so Rey will have someone more his size to work with.

I personally can't wait for this. Low Ki has some of the stiffest kicks out there. Worth checking out a few of matches if you can.

wow taker and hbk at mania that is like a dream match. And orton and HHH woah this is gonna be a good mania. I'm also wonderin who would be in the MOITB match. Im guessin jeff hardy shelton cm punk matt hardy? christian? rey mysterio? there my guess' any other thoughts?

Mysterio to become a heel at wrestlemania. I'm most looking forward to who is going to be in this years money in the bank ladder match at mania

mysterio as a heel would be awsome wouldn't mind seein him in the Money in the bank ladder match
probably see shelton benjamin in there again and probably jerchio and kane those are some possibilities

wow taker and hbk at mania that is like a dream match. And orton and HHH woah this is gonna be a good mania. I'm also wonderin who would be in the MOITB match. Im guessin jeff hardy shelton cm punk matt hardy? christian? rey mysterio? there my guess' any other thoughts?

i think they are awsome guess there eagles_rule2005
that would be the best MITB ladder match for sure but maybe Mr Kenndy will join in as he was in last years one

Hey guys.

listen i have been watching wrestling for years, I know its a story and stuff. but i was watching smackdown and JR was interviewing HHH and he made a comment about Orton hurting his family. Now we all know in real life they are married but i thought they got devorsed on the show and did not want to know each other at all. When did they get back together does anyone know?

Hey guys.

listen i have been watching wrestling for years, I know its a story and stuff. but i was watching smackdown and JR was interviewing HHH and he made a comment about Orton hurting his family. Now we all know in real life they are married but i thought they got devorsed on the show and did not want to know each other at all. When did they get back together does anyone know?

I remember on one of the shows stephanie came out and kissed HHH in front of vince i think it was last year.
I was always told that they pretend to be divorced on the show but arn't irl. so who knows.

The look on HHH face on RAW when orton RKO'd stephanie was deadly if looks could kill.

On SD vickie said that WM will be Taker VS Koslof (sp?) I dont really want to see that to be honest. I would love to see Taker vs Jeff Hardy at some point again as the match I saw was amazing.

The ladder match between Taker and Jeff Hardy was unbelievable. And I tell you what, if its going to be Taker v Koslov at WM or a fatal 4-way with HBK and JBL, I wont be ordering Wrestlemania.

The ladder match between Taker and Jeff Hardy was unbelievable. And I tell you what, if its going to be Taker v Koslov at WM or a fatal 4-way with HBK and JBL, I wont be ordering Wrestlemania.

I dont want to have Taker Vs Koslov but i will still order wrestlemaia can i just ask why you wouldn't bother watching at all?

haven't missed a wrestlemaina since 20 so i am not goin miss this one goin be a awsome pay per view can't wait 42 days remain

Now that CM Punk is in the MITB ladder match, it will have been several years since the Intercontinental Championship has been defended at Wrestlemania. Not good for the titles prestige.....

Now that CM Punk is in the MITB ladder match, it will have been several years since the Intercontinental Championship has been defended at Wrestlemania. Not good for the titles prestige.....

Its possible that Punk could loose the title before WM and therefor still be defended.....sadly i dont like the chances of it actually happening :(

Its possible that Punk could loose the title before WM and therefor still be defended.....sadly i dont like the chances of it actually happening :(

thats true but wrestlemania has a way of surprising ppl lol well except undertaker cause i belive that he will remain undefeated 17-0 here it comes

thats true but wrestlemania has a way of surprising ppl lol well except undertaker cause i belive that he will remain undefeated 17-0 here it comes

He has to win the WWE couldn't ever make taker loose at WM could they? That is one thing that would make me stop watching it if the ended takers WM streak.

He has to win the WWE couldn't ever make taker loose at WM could they? That is one thing that would make me stop watching it if the ended takers WM streak.

would be one extremly pissed off person :mad: if they made him lose his streak epsically if it was against someone like vladamir koslov

Back
Top Bottom