The Wrestling Thread

i see undertaker is reinstated and will face edge in a hell in a cell match. idoubt there will be any change to takers character. i hope in this hell in a cell match they break out and edge gets chokeslammed through the cell or something. the hell in a cell matches lately havent been that great and not like they used to be.. who could forget in the first 2 mins of the match between taker and mankind (mick foley)? where he threw him off the cell into the anounce table. also HHH vs cactus jack (mick foley) and retired (suposedly) mick foley and threw him through the cell and broke part of the ring colapsed on impact and who could forget mick foleys thuimb tacks? i hope the hell in a cell match will be alot more exciting then they have been.

what is your favorite type of match?
mine was inferno match.
2nd is the last man standing. i was so pissed watchign mankind vs the rock with the fued they had... only to see the end result was a tie. as neither could stand to the count of 10.

Fave types of matches:
1) Ladder Match
2) 2/3 falls match
3) Falls Count Anywhere (preferably tag team FCA)
4) I Quit
5) Strap Match

My top 5 favourate types of matches

1) Hell in a Cell
2) TLC
3) I Quit
4) Battle Royal matches
5) Iron man matches (the 3 i've seen were awesome)

anyone watch smackdown?
i actually managed to watch an enitre smackdown show for the first time in a while.. (named after the rock :))
i see HHH will lose his title to Khali. they certainly like to put unfair match ups.. jeff hardy against khali. how long has mick foley been an anouncer for? i love foley! And his 3 characters he had.. Mankind, Dude love and Cactus jack... i could see mick being the guest on the cutting edge. because he had the best hell in a cell match with undertaker. as shown by edge mankind being thrown off the cell and being chokeslammed down to the ring and hitting a chair. alot of people thought he was smiling.. but in an interview he said he was trying to push his tongue through his cut lip and he had a tooth sticking to his nose!
I Really wanted to see the hardcore legend have a go at edge i got excited when he went "bang bang!".
i want to see another elimination chamber match! they are great. bless eric bicshoff for creating that match, a re encarnation of wcw's war games match they had.

I dont know if its just me, but i have noticed, since moving to Smackdown we haven't exactly seen much of HHH, i really hope we start to see abit more of him.

Sorry to go off the topic at hand, but let me bring up a point about another champion, CM Punk........ when will he ever win a title match cleanly?? EVER!!! So far, every match has had some kind of interference in it by someone else looking for their title match or taking out the bad guy. It makes him look weak as a title holder and as a compeditor. Until he beats someone like JBL or whoever clean 1,2,3 in the middle of the ring, no-one will ever think he can sustain a long title reign. I enjoyed him when he first come to WWE/ECW, but slowly he has become just another machine in the McMahon army of robotic performers. VKM cannot stand seeing innovation from younger talent trying to boost their image/career

I dont know if its just me, but i have noticed, since moving to Smackdown we haven't exactly seen much of HHH, i really hope we start to see abit more of him.

Stephanie only gave birth a few days ago, so he's been spending time with her i imagine. He'll be back soon enough

Stephanie only gave birth a few days ago, so he's been spending time with her i imagine. He'll be back soon enough

Where do you get your information from I've been searching wwe.com for weeks trying to find out if stephanie had, had her baby yet but couldn't find anything.
Also wondering if randy ortons wife/partner has had her baby yet.

yeh i read that stephanie mcmahon (levesque) somewhere - most likely on wwe.com
and also randy orton's partner had her baby girl - Alanna Marie Orton on July 12.

I had no idea that Stephanie was pregnant again. I haven't seen anything on wwe.com. And I didn't even know Randy's partner was pregnant! I feel like such a crappy fan now :(

I read they weren't announcing Stephanie's recent birth on wwe.com, most other wrestling news sites have it on there. And I think Randy's happened a few months ago

You people have way too much time on your hands lol
Both Shane and Steph have a couple of kids now so after they retire I wonder which kid will take over wwe (a multi-billion dollar empire)??

I always knew Shane had 2 children and Stephanie had 1 but I didn't know she was pregnant again.

I don't think that we have too much time on our hands, I think its more of wanting to know what goes on in their lives outside of the ring. As a fan you want to get to know more about them on a personal level aswell.

I reckon all of Vince's grandchildren will take over the company together. They will have their different roles to play but noone will get more money then the other.

I do wonder when Vince will retire. i would imagine very soon as he is ageing a bit. Can you believe he has been a Heel character for 11 years? since survivor series 97 when he screwed bret hart. in order to gain hatred of fans to liven things up. he was a face for a little while during the wcw/ecw alliance invasion leading team wwf. vince does everything that is good for business and takes huge risks... like bringing in the nWo, however that failed big time as everyone lost interest. he did better than wcw management anyway. they let each wrestler have in there contracts that they have complete control of there own character. wwe lets alot of new people have a good run and have opportunities.. in the entire time of wcw the only person who made it to the top from the bottom was Goldberg!
bring back eric bischoff to wwe!

just an update on Randy Orton on wwe.com, Randy has rebroke his collarbone in a motorcycle accident. other injury news, MISTERRR KENNEDYYY has been diagnosed with a dislocated shoulder, and wont have surgery, instead taking 2 weeks of therapy.

Its the only part of Rey that wouldn't burn in the fire....

A Rey/Kane feud should be alright. I'm loving psycho Kane again. Face Kane is a cure for insomnia.

Back
Top Bottom